Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Choose what best describes your views on loaning money?
I was fooled by Air Americas hype of their success. 2 6.25%
I knew these guys were losers from day 1. 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-20-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

The upgrade fee will depend on the date that PT3 is released compared to your purchase date. If you buy PT2 today and PT3 is released for sale in 30 days, you likely won't have to pay anything to get PT3. If you buy within 3 months of release, you'll pay less than if you buy within 6 months of release.

I should mention that the upgrade prices have not been set, but this should give you a good idea of our plan.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not clear yet what's going to happen with PA Hud regarding reading from both PT2 and PT3 databases at once.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there enough data in my existing pa cache to give me villain stats online where new pa could do an initial read from it when installed/started the first time?

Obviously I don't know if that's the same amount of work as what you might have in mind but I could create a new cache w/all the db data I wanted just before using new pt/pa then wouldn't have any on-going use for those old dbs.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Obviously once I switch to pt3 I'll be starting new observeds dbs and let the old ones go stale but in the time it takes to gather new pt3-style data I don't want existing multi-million-hand observeds dbs (that have no hh) obsoleted the instant I start using pt3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious solution here: Start saving HH for your observed DBs NOW! PT3 is at least a couple months away it would seem, by that time observed DBs will be stale and of little use already, right?
Old 08-20-2007, 09:15 PM

Change filters and DBs for HUD without having to rebuild a cache. PLEASE [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-20-2007, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In the Layout Manager for the HUD make one seat the main seat and then have a "copy to all seats" function.

[/ QUOTE ]

This already exists in PokerAce Hud. It's the "Duplicate Player Seat" feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

##$^%@^%$&%^&#^&#
Old 08-22-2007, 03:53 PM

Is it possible to datamine FullTilt,Party&Stars
Directly from PokerTracker without additional software?
Old 08-22-2007, 05:15 PM

what's the release date for this bad boy?
Old 08-23-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible to datamine FullTilt,Party&Stars
Directly from PokerTracker without additional software?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you can do that in the current version of PokerTracker and most definitely in PT3. PokerStars strictly prohibits datamining therefore you can not use PT to datamine on this site.

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 08-23-2007, 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what's the release date for this bad boy?

[/ QUOTE ]

There currently is no set date. We are making faster progress then we expected though. Our initial goal was to release by the end of the year. I'm hoping to have the public release sometime in December with a public beta in November. These time frames are only our goals so please keep that in mind.

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 08-25-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know there are a lot of PokerTracker users on this forum. I'm hoping this thread will spark a lot of discussion.

As most PokerTracker users are aware, PokerTracker is an extremely powerful, relatively easy to use piece of software. However, it is a bit dated and there are parts of it that are problematic. This is not something that is unknown to the PokerTracker team.

You might be wondering why I, the developer of PokerAce Hud, am posting this? Well, a long time in the making, the PokerTracker team and myself have decided to join forces to develop the next generation of PokerTracker. Our combined experience and expertise will be utilized to create something more powerful, easier to use, and easier on the eyes than the current offerings of PokerTracker.

The reason of this thread is not to generate hype for a non-existent product. It is to find out what you, the PokerTracker users, want to see in the next generation. What do you like about PokerTracker? What do you hate? What would you like to see changed? Both the PokerTracker team and myself have always valued and appreciated our users. We try to go above and beyond what is expected in regards to service and support. We hope to continue that by giving you the PokerTracker you want to see.

A lot of you have been wanting this for a long time. Now it's your chance to give your input. Help us continue to make PokerTracker the best solution for today and tomorrow.

Questions? Comments? Criticism? We'd like to hear it all and all input is appreciated.

Note: I will not be spreading this post among other forums. If you know of a community that would appreciate being able to voice their opinions, by all means, link them to this thread. I would like to keep all discussion here though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, a built in hand converter.