Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2006, 10:23 AM

Default Re: FPS or max value?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Villian in the hand is a TAGish mid-twenties female who is decent but exploitable

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she Asian and attractive? If so, you have an easy easy easy turn checkraise given your flop play. She plays her draws very fast on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is who I am thinking of, isn't she generally tight/solid and more likely to hold a made hand here? She generally is not as willing to make value bets as is optimal (though much more so than the rest of the players).

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard and observed that she has changed her game dramatically in the last 6-8 months. We're talking about Lori, right?
Old 11-13-2006, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If this is who I am thinking of, isn't she generally tight/solid and more likely to hold a made hand here? She generally is not as willing to make value bets as is optimal (though much more so than the rest of the players).

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't played (sober) with her in a while, but if she hasn't changed her game much she's much more likely to have a made hand on the flop.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She plays her draws very fast on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe against other asians but.....
Old 11-13-2006, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She plays her draws very fast on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe against other asians but.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I first noticed in a game, with you, at Eddie's old place. And it was against an old whiteguy regular. Then I heard about her playing more to her ethnic stereotype, heard other things, and noticed her doing so at the Borgata 40 game.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:24 PM

Like I said its been a while....but I've logged a good amount of hours and saw mostly *very* straightforward play.....
Old 11-13-2006, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Villian in the hand is a TAGish mid-twenties female who is decent but exploitable

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she Asian and attractive? If so, you have an easy easy easy turn checkraise given your flop play. She plays her draws very fast on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard and observed that she has changed her game dramatically in the last 6-8 months. We're talking about Lori, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's her name. I've only played with her 3 or 4 times, all recently, and she seemed very straightforward in each.
Old 11-13-2006, 03:21 PM

I am the "villian" in the hand. Within the last rotation I was dealt back to back pocket kings and lost. My next hand was with blundy. I have never seen before and when he sat down he LOST two big hands without showing his cards. The next hand that we are involved in, he raised IN THE CUT off (not UTG) and i immediately 3 bet. He flopped a boat (not quads), not this this makes any difference to the hand. lastly, the river did not complete ANY flush draws. i'll let the OP finish the rest of the hand when he decides. I never talk about twoplustwo or let anyone know I read it.....but I know a lot of the user names so hello to the people I know! I only responded because a friend of mine in the game that night found this and mentioned the mistakes in the hand.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am the "villian" in the hand. Within the last rotation I was dealt back to back pocket kings and lost. My next hand was with blundy. I have never seen before and when he sat down he LOST two big hands without showing his cards. The next hand that we are involved in, he raised IN THE CUT off (not UTG) and i immediately 3 bet. He flopped a boat (not quads), not this this makes any difference to the hand. lastly, the river did not complete ANY flush draws. i'll let the OP finish the rest of the hand when he decides. I never talk about twoplustwo or let anyone know I read it.....but I know a lot of the user names so hello to the people I know! I only responded because a friend of mine in the game that night found this and mentioned the mistakes in the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

TT says hi.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
standard

[/ QUOTE ]

oops. somehow i managed to ignore the suits. bet the river.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:55 PM

hello!