Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Phil Laak on high stakes poker season 4

ditto!
Old 09-11-2007, 07:16 PM

PhiL Laak on episode 4 after playing only 1 hand even though its edited i know after losing the hand..."I have officially joined the ranks of the guys who lost 20K with 27." "So painful"

LOL. I saw everyone on the table lose a hand trying it with 72 but they just folded quietly and didnt even show. Whereas Phil Laak needs to representlook at me I am taking a gamble. Damn what a nit. Phil in case u didnt know, your the only one who never even tried doing it with 72. Everybody in the table lost with 72 before. Is your nittyness causing you to make this a big announcement or something?

And good of Mikey to say finally we get you to put a bad chip in the game since Laak is super tight with that annoying attitude. I know Todd Brunson is nitty too but he is no where as worst as Phil Laak.

Gabe Kaplan goes "Phil Laak likes it when other people gamble" Lol. I love seeing Phil Laak lose pots. I dont really hate people but I just like it when Laak gets it. Am i a bad person? I know a lot of ppl in the last episode thread agree with me on this.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:20 PM

would rather molest his gf than OP
Old 09-11-2007, 10:37 PM

Did you guys see when Phil Laak raised Antonio with 22 to Tonio's QQ. Later on in the hand he goes so sick i play so bad. Then says some bs stuff like now its giong to take 3 months to win a hand against Antonio. LOL. Then Tonio says you the best Phil. You going to win. Of course Laak goes yea right for 20,000 dollar more, I doubt it and then curses where the tv beeps it.

Man this guy is scummy. If he wins another pot against Antonio, he wont be satisifed unless its at least 20000. Antonio knkows how to have fun and play poker at same time. Laak on the other hand is a scummy and nitty player. I have no idea why Antonio is friends with a guy like this who always wants to win more than the other person and has a piss off mood if he doesnt. When Antonio loses he gets mad a little bit like normal players. But Laak is the type of player that wants revenge from my point of view.

F Phil Laak.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a lot of acts that are technically within the rules of many games and sports out there but that doesn't mean you should do them.

Stealing signs in baseball, for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, stealing signs in baseball is 100% part of the game. what todd did was much more bush league.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:48 AM

dynacraze, say antonio is cool and phil laak is a big scumbag is kind of silly. anotnio and laak are total BFF's. if you respect antonio then u should probably respect his decision to befriend laak
Old 09-12-2007, 05:25 AM

Default YEA

[x] Phil Laak is one of the best. Period. I love his weird behaviour and attitude 100%.

Agree?
Old 09-12-2007, 09:07 AM

Default Re: YEA

I love how angry Phil Laak makes dynacraze. I'm not a Phil Laak lover, but half of dynacraze's posts are just thing that every player says.

Don't worry man, I have an overpowering hatred of Drew Carey so I know where you're coming from.
Old 09-15-2007, 02:11 PM

Hmmm, i can see why u hate Drew Carey as well. He looks like he has a bad side to him. BUt back to Laak

Phil Laak touches peoples money and cards but when someone did that to him, i think it was Jen Harman, he said something along the llines of "Don't ever touch my cards ever again" and had this really mean look on his face. Does anyone know when this occurred?

Phil Laak is such a tight ass that talks so loose. Anytime he loses 1 hand, its like the end of the world for him. I have joined the ranks of ppl who lost 20K with 27. Ohter guys did that but folded whne unsucesful. Laak on the other hand needs to show it that he lost. I LOVE it when this guy is in a hand and loses.

And look at what happened when he lost to Antonio with 22 vs Tonios QQ and folded. Gabe says hmmm Laak might think Anotion has 72. I DONT CARE IF LAAK THINKS ANTONIO WAS BLUFFING WITH 72. Laak definitely is bsing and we all know he doesnt have the balls to make a call. Then you guys saw how he said now i am going to take 3 months to win aagainst Antonio and say for 20,000 more.... i doubt it. Then curses and leaves the table.

He is such a LOOSE TALKING NIT. Then got the nerves to say 2500 dollars is grocery dollars when if he bets 2500, he takes it so seriously. I have some friends that are like this too. When i make bets, they say its nothing. Like if i make 300 dollar bets, they say its nothing. Yet when they spent 5 dollar on something... they go wow that a lot.

These are terrible people and i have some of these friends. They are mad cheap yet when you spend a lot, they say hey its nothing.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:21 AM

There is no reason to play loose at the table. There is a lot of action going on anyway. Plus he builds his tight image. I am pretty sure that we will see some more special moves in later episodes.

Furthermore no matter what he plays, he has to represent Weird Phil Laak on TV.