Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 03:50 AM

Default Re: Should i be mad at my friend?

[ QUOTE ]
Should i be mad at my friend?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have to ask, you are a god damn woman.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys, I did not read this post. But I think it's fair to say that this guy is probably not for real. It's probably just KKF practicing his story telling skills.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a confessional question.

Who is KKF?
Old 09-06-2007, 05:21 AM

Holy [censored] it's the start of the term and your student friends aren't looking for any excuse to go out drink and gamboool? Tell them to stop being such life nits and go score some pussy/drugs/dice.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:57 AM

Errr i am not a woman. The only way you thnk that is because i am really mad now and sound like one but I'm not. I am just pissed off to hell that its the 2nd week of the term and we are in our last year of university of he says he will not 1 DAY, have fun. He will be home everyday to study because hes afraid he will be behind in classes even though we have no exams or big assignments for at least 3 weeks.

yea, i told him to just hang out. He tells me, "If i go with you this week" what happens if i dont get a job and become jobless. I need to worry about my future and so do you. WTF... is one day goign to kill you? If you had something important to do that day like a relatives wedding or whatnot or anything else, i understand that. But he tells me you should just study your accounting book on your birthday.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that is pretty dick of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-06-2007, 10:15 AM

just tell the guy that to become jobless, he needs a job in the first place. Also, if he actually uses the word "jobless" tell him he won't need to worry about getting a job anyway. Problem solved, go play some pokerz and bang some sloots.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Errr i am not a woman. The only way you thnk that is because i am really mad now and sound like one but I'm not. I am just pissed off to hell that its the 2nd week of the term and we are in our last year of university of he says he will not 1 DAY, have fun. He will be home everyday to study because hes afraid he will be behind in classes even though we have no exams or big assignments for at least 3 weeks.

yea, i told him to just hang out. He tells me, "If i go with you this week" what happens if i dont get a job and become jobless. I need to worry about my future and so do you. WTF... is one day goign to kill you? If you had something important to do that day like a relatives wedding or whatnot or anything else, i understand that. But he tells me you should just study your accounting book on your birthday.

[/ QUOTE ]
Real account exposed! Why'd you make a new one for this thread? Does your buddy know your 2p2 name?
Old 09-06-2007, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

cliff notes anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

op's friends blow off his 21th birthday to get their college on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-06-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Real account exposed! Why'd you make a new one for this thread? Does your buddy know your 2p2 name?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol god this thread is such a trainwreck
Old 09-06-2007, 10:43 AM

btw op you spent waaaay too much time writing that OP