Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes

Old 08-21-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

the best player on 2/4 is TalentedTom
the worst is heybude. I don't know if he is a no brain lag or a fish.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:44 AM

i think 20 buck spin is a lil too loose, but pretty good. he's definitely not 'bad' at all. i really think so much of this e-peen waving is unnecessary, i mean if you're a regular you gotta pretty much be making money, and there is so much variance and it takes so long to get to the long-term that you can never really be sure who is the best anyway.

on the other hand, if the e-peen waving is used to set up HU grudge matches, gogogogogoo
Old 08-21-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do believe Leatherass has made 200k this year. I just wish I had like 1/2 of the work ethic that he does.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-21-2007, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]
leatherass, you're a huge dork.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, this is so off. he plays back at you alot for more than just his ego.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ 20 buck spin is terrible. his mechanics and fundamentals are embarrassing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was probly an off day, when I played with him (~1000 hands) he was very good and he is winning $2 a hand at 5-10 over 50K hands after all. I would bet on him vs. you in a HU match is what I'm trying to say

[/ QUOTE ]

wow this would be great. too bad he won't play me. everytime we're 200 deep or something and iw ant to keep my stack on a table he sits out, osmetimes he sits in if someone soft sits and it gets 3 or 4 handed.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]
leatherass, you're a huge dork.

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, this is so off. he plays back at you alot for more than just his ego.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, kel plays back at you because hes better than you leatherass (and I don't even like kel).
Old 08-21-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jesus christ 20 buck spin is terrible. his mechanics and fundamentals are embarrassing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was probly an off day, when I played with him (~1000 hands) he was very good and he is winning $2 a hand at 5-10 over 50K hands after all. I would bet on him vs. you in a HU match is what I'm trying to say

[/ QUOTE ]

wow this would be great. too bad he won't play me. everytime we're 200 deep or something and iw ant to keep my stack on a table he sits out, osmetimes he sits in if someone soft sits and it gets 3 or 4 handed.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with that? You talk like we're playing Starcraft or something.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:10 PM

boqunse, i don't get it
Old 08-21-2007, 06:33 PM

Poker is about making money and the "winner" is the one that can make the most money, not the one who can micro best in a marine & medic vs lurkers situation.

Or at least I think that's what he means.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:38 PM

As far I can tell, there is a lot more luck in poker than in StarCraft or whatever you dorks are talking about. Being a big winner over 50K hands is nothing. Noataima has won big over 50K hands.