Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: FTP bonus how much did you get?

$500 and i've played like 15k hands of 50nl and 40-50 $30+3's the past two weeks.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:14 PM

$500 and I almost never play there!

Mat
Old 07-22-2007, 03:47 PM

Sweet FA - thanks FTP [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2007, 04:25 PM

I remember awhile back when I hadn't played at full tilt for a month or so they gave me a $300 bonus. I've been playing there quite often recently and this time only received the $25 bonus.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:32 PM

I've got $0 the last two promos. They're literally taking the rake from the regulars and giving it to other people.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:51 PM

what is this bonus you people speak of? Just ftp randomly throwing money at people?!? WTF how come i never qualify for these
Old 07-22-2007, 04:59 PM

I received $25 as a regular. I was dissatisfied with this, given that they offered up to $500 to people who havent been playing recently on Full Tilt. Forgetting about the Marketing reasons for that, I still object. They have conveniently not offered any deposit bonuses since last year, obviously using the Netteller/change in Banking Laws as an excuse. This is pure greed. So I sent them a letter of complaint and withdrew all my funds. I got the following lame reply:

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We certainly appreciate your feedback regarding our special bonuses. If you do not wish to participate in this offer, as this is a promotion that you would need to opt in for to participate, you have no obligation to take part. With that being said, we are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the offer. We value all of our players and wish to accommodate every player on Full Tilt Poker, unfortunately, we are not able to meet everyone's expectations all the time.

Although these specific bonus offers may not be suitable to you, Full Tilt Poker will continue to offer a wide variety of special bonus offersin the future that might suit you better.

Full Tilt Poker is still a relatively new company, and are still developing their customer service network. Although Full Tilt Poker does offer customer service support via phone for deposit related issues, there is currently no phone support for general account related issues, and this is not a ploy to ignore our customers concerns. It
is not in our best interest to ignore our customers, as we appreciate all the feedback our customers provide. General support is something Full Tilt Poker would like to provide in the future, however, at this time, the best means of tracking our correspondences with players, is via
email.

We currently have a withdrawal request in queue, in the amount of $. This will be processed within the next 1-2 business days.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
Full Tilt Support

This will have little or no effect on Full Tilts attitude but if enough people complained, they might be more willing to offer decent bonuses to existing accounts in the future. You still have to pay the rake to earn the bonuses.

I will Play on Pokerstars for awhile.

DFSPON
Old 07-22-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They have conveniently not offered any deposit bonuses since last year, obviously using the Netteller/change in Banking Laws as an excuse. This is pure greed.

[/ QUOTE ]

a business trying to make as much money as possible? how dare they!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is pure greed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greed is Good.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:57 PM

Well yes, they are smart enough to know that most poker players such as you are passive lunkheads without an ounce of assertiveness to ever challenge the status quo. Most people in the world are equally brain dead to take up a challenge. Such people are quick to whine and cry but do nothing about it.

DFSPON