Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 10:52 PM

Default FT Ironman

Can someone pls help me to understand the FT ironman competition?

The website didn't provide me enough information, or i'm not smart enough to figure it out.

For the highest level, you need 200 pts for 25 days. Does that mean I need to earn atleast 200 pts each day for a total up to 25 days?

That was my initial impression, but my status says (i'm not sure on the numbers) that "I need 4200 more points in 19 days this month" to get iron man. that makes me believe that its calculated based on total points earned each month and doesn't matter how many or few days it takes to get them.
Old 06-09-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: FT Ironman

It's per day.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:02 AM

this is the first month I am doing it...

you need 200 per day for 25 of how ever many days there are in the month

I happen to take the 7th off this week and not play at all...anyway, yesterday I went to my ironman page and saw that the slot for the 7th had been filled in with 200 points exactly...not sure what happened..I have been getting about 500 point a day all week, so maybe it spills over??? not sure though..maybe it given because of the lag that day??

in any event, I don't understand the bonus medals..if I get ironman this month(my first month) I get 100 regular medals, right?..and if I have bonus medals, do I get 100 bonus mdeals as well for 200 total??...the example on the page doesn't make sense, they got 170 for gold in their 5th month...and I don't know how they got that number..

your right, their page about this sucks balls
Old 06-09-2007, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I happen to take the 7th off this week and not play at all...anyway, yesterday I went to my ironman page and saw that the slot for the 7th had been filled in with 200 points exactly...not sure what happened..I have been getting about 500 point a day all week, so maybe it spills over??? not sure though..maybe it given because of the lag that day??

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because of the lag.

FT did the same thing when they had server outages a while ago.

[ QUOTE ]

in any event, I don't understand the bonus medals..if I get ironman this month(my first month) I get 100 regular medals, right?..and if I have bonus medals, do I get 100 bonus mdeals as well for 200 total??...the example on the page doesn't make sense, they got 170 for gold in their 5th month...and I don't know how they got that number..

[/ QUOTE ]

You only get the bonus medals if you opt out of the freerolls.

So you can take the freeroll entry OR the bonus medals.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because of the lag.

FT did the same thing when they had server outages a while ago.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You only get the bonus medals if you opt out of the freerolls.

So you can take the freeroll entry OR the bonus medals.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I just don't understand how many bonus medals you get
Old 06-09-2007, 10:12 AM

From FT's Website:
Bronze - 25
Silver - 35
Gold - 70
Iron - 100

There is no increase in the Bonus Medals over time, unlike the regular Iron Man medals.