Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 07:14 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

[ QUOTE ]
in court, it's innocent until proven guilty, and it must be guilty beyond a reasonable doubt

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-25-2007, 08:10 PM

Im not saying the OP def did anything illegal, but if as a rich jewish kid he was railroded to 2 years in jail (a better jail at that because of family connections) wtf chance does a broke black kid have?

Also, if I had to bet I would wager that he did illegal things that most likely are industry standard. This is not the same as being on a jury in criminal court and saying he def did it. In court I would have heard all of the evidence.
Im just saying its more likely than not.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not saying the OP def did anything illegal, but if as a rich jewish kid he was railroded to 2 years in jail (a better jail at that because of family connections) wtf chance does a broke black kid have?

[/ QUOTE ]

Different people have different prejudices, as this thread, as well as you, have just illustrated.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:26 PM

Muresan, just to make it clear how stupid you are, you just accused the DA of antisemitism.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Muresan, just to make it clear how stupid you are, you just accused the DA of antisemitism.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes,I really did that, how are you not banned?
Old 11-25-2007, 10:01 PM

Here,I'll help you out because you seem to need it. I read the OP's posts. I came to the conclusion that he wasn't aware of criminal activity, and if that was indeed the case then he got "railroaded", because of the whole concurrence aspect of the law. This was my opinion (you are aware of what that word means right?). Then you come out swinging with:

[ QUOTE ]
If there's one demographic that gets [censored] over time and time again, it's white Jews from New York with enough assets to "eek a a living out of trading my own account" and enough political traction to get moved to a better jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you have something against wealthy jewish men, but I don't, so I don't see why he shouldn't receive equal treatment in a court of law.

[ QUOTE ]
I realize that like half of twoplustwo's userbase are trust fund babies who have been getting out of trouble with the help of a high-priced lawyer since their mid-teens and are thus completely unfamiliar with the concept of "consequences", but in both cases OP broke the law. In one case it was a 20 year old with a substance abuse problem, the other a 32 year old with no excuse but greed(well, that and "everyone else was doing it").

[/ QUOTE ]

You just act like you know all the facts of the case, and have already made up your mind that op was guilty, and if anyone else disagrees you call them an idiot. I wasn't calling the DA anti-semitic, I was commenting on how idiots like you are appearing to use the op's status as a wealthy jewish male from NY as evidence that he was guilty (cause we all know that only poor black guys from the hood can POSSIBLY get a raw deal from the courts right?). That is a form of prejudice.

And you try to comment on the parallels between this thread and the DUI one, again providing evidence that you're stupid. I didn't see a single person arguing that the op in the other thread was innocent, just that 2.5 years in jail is far too harsh. Which is true.

I have never ignored anyone on 2p2, but you're getting kinda close. If I were you I'd consider that awful, because I can withstand (and in many cases enjoy) the inane blathering of MiDge and Nielsio, but you're certainly a different brand of dumb.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:55 AM

xx, did any of your friends blackball you during the sentence? You mentioned you found out who your real friends were while in prison - what happened with those that weren't really friends? Have you seen/talked to any of those who ignored you during your term since being free?
Old 11-26-2007, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Different people have different prejudices, as this thread, as well as you, have just illustrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

WHat prejudice do I have? The OP said himself he went to the better jail because of connections.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHat prejudice do I have? The OP said himself he went to the better jail because of connections.

[/ QUOTE ]

your post reminded me of Fly's so I ran with it. Disregard my response to you.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:52 AM

xx
you said you were panacicking when you received your sentance about how jail was going to be and ending of going to a psycologist about it

Would you have been allowed to just start serving your sentance immediately and if so did you give it any thought?

Did any of your coworkers go to the jail you were talking about near cananda and if so how much worse were their experiences?

Do you talk to any of you cell mates?