Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 02:43 PM

Default I hate people

I am taking a film class in my business school (lol). The class goes through the history of film, starting with silent films. Throughout the semester we watch full-featured movies in class. Its a small class with about 15 students, and a projector.

Tuesday was a silent comedy, with a music soundtrack. I got my coke ready and some munchies for the movie, lights go off, movie on, good times.

This Indian chick starts giggling at everything, like its the first time she has ever seen a motion picture. Literally laughing every 5 seconds and anything that moves on the screen. This [censored] irritates me. But whatever, its a comedy. She also gasps everytime something bad is about to happen to the guy (I repeat, this is a comedy). and wtf, keeps saying "oh my god" after the looney in the movie does something to hurt himself.

Constantly in the back is some [censored] dumb bitch with huge dids asking every few minutes, whispering loud enough for the whole class to hear:
"why did she go there?"
"what is he doing?"
"who is this guy?"

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, DID THEY PUT YOUR BRAINS INTO YOUR [censored] [censored]?

There is a scene where they characters hug and a titlecard comes saying "They sleep undisturbed" or something. Then some spanish kid stars shouting "YEA OKAY, SLEEEPING YEAAA RIGHT". WTF STFU YOU POS, let me watch the [censored] movie, why the [censored] do you have to shout random [censored] comments. We all got the point, you dont need to point out the obvious

An hour minutes later, this huge grossly obese kid (think Michael Moore) comes in in the middle of the movie with his friend who is not in the class (WTF, who does this?, this isnt the theater). He goes to his seat, then gets up, goes to the front of hte class to pick up the attendence sheet, signs it, and sits his fat ass down. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS NOW< WHY NOT AFTER... the [censored] started to bust farts, i know it, it started smelling, its a freaking small class with no windows (central air). And ofcourse he is bumping into people.

Im dying in there... so there is about 20 minutes left, the kid in the next to me starts moving his legs like he wants to go pee. Keeps doing this for about 15 minutes, making that chafing noise, SO ANNOYING. I thought I was going explode... serenity now.. .serenity now

the movie ends and the spanish kids starts clapping retardedaly loud for some reason.. this is A FILM HISTORY CLASS.

ok I [censored] hate annoying people. I am thinking that business school have a high % of retards. ugh, 1 more year
Old 09-25-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Re: I hate people

I dont agree with what those people were doing and it certainly was probably annoying but I would just try and go into that class reminding myself that it is a film class that people take as a joke credit and are going to be obnoxious in becuase they dont care about it.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:17 PM

I think you have some anger problems. This stuff happens all the time and it should not bug you so much.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:18 PM

sounds like most business people I know.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:11 PM

I hate people too. One reason I learned poker.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate people too. One reason I learned poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-25-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sounds like most business people I know.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, annoying business people....
Old 09-26-2007, 12:28 AM

im sure the feeling is mutual
Old 09-26-2007, 01:12 AM

OP you have my empathy. many many people do not know how stupid/annoying they are.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:08 AM