Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

This somehow needs to be combined with the "most shameful thing you've ever done" thread.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This whorish religious friend of my girlfriend was ALWAY giving me [censored] and taking a holier than though attitude. So when she ended up having an abortion in like senior year of highschool I went a little haywire.

I called and left a voicemail on her phone where I pretended to be a small child basically going "mommy mommy? Where are you?" And left a coat hanger on her car with a flier that said "2 for 1 special"

Of everything in my life that's probably one of the only acts I feel "guilt" over.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow
Old 10-19-2007, 12:35 PM

Back when I was 16 at my first job, I was supposed to work on 9/11 but couldn't stop watching the news and just didn't go. The next day I called to ask when my next shift was thinking nothing of my no-show because it 9/11 and all. My manager tells me I was supposed to be in that day and I lied "My grandfather died there (from the 9/11 attack)". My next shift, the manager told me, "Sorry about your grandfather" and I had to think for a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about. Then I responded eloquently with, "Yeah..."
Old 10-19-2007, 12:42 PM

Literally 5 minutes ago I walked over to the store to get some groceries and saw a girl changing her tire. I figured sweet, easy in, just help her out. Start to walk over and realize she was fat, so instead of helping just turned around and walked away.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Back when I was 16 at my first job, I was supposed to work on 9/11 but couldn't stop watching the news and just didn't go. The next day I called to ask when my next shift was thinking nothing of my no-show because it 9/11 and all. My manager tells me I was supposed to be in that day and I lied "My grandfather died there (from the 9/11 attack)". My next shift, the manager told me, "Sorry about your grandfather" and I had to think for a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about. Then I responded eloquently with, "Yeah..."

[/ QUOTE ]

That's terrible, I'm sure they would have let you off the hook if you would have just said you had relatives who live around the towers and were worried about them or something, still sorta scummy, but not near as bad imo.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow..
Old 10-19-2007, 02:34 PM

Oh ok, here's one. It's not me, but a friend of mine.

My friends had found a Virginia ID on the ground one night (God bless you Brad Nisely) and started using it as a fake since it kinda looked like two of our friends. One wasn't a very close match and used it a lot to buy alcohol and the other was a very close match just a little heavier but never used it. Well, we finally got friend 2 to use it to buy some beer for us one day and the cashier asked if that was him in the ID, because he looked skinnier in the picture. He responded with what he said was the first thing that came to mind. "Yeah, I've put on a lot of weight since the chemo."

That was the last time he used that ID.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh ok, here's one. It's not me, but a friend of mine.

My friends had found a Virginia ID on the ground one night (God bless you Brad Nisely) and started using it as a fake since it kinda looked like two of our friends. One wasn't a very close match and used it a lot to buy alcohol and the other was a very close match just a little heavier but never used it. Well, we finally got friend 2 to use it to buy some beer for us one day and the cashier asked if that was him in the ID, because he looked skinnier in the picture. He responded with what he said was the first thing that came to mind. "Yeah, I've put on a lot of weight since the chemo."

That was the last time he used that ID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I know this friend?

Also, I had a buddy who made fake Virginia IDs (that looked perfect) for people the GT circuit. I wonder if this was some of his artwork...
Old 10-19-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This whorish religious friend of my girlfriend was ALWAY giving me [censored] and taking a holier than though attitude. So when she ended up having an abortion in like senior year of highschool I went a little haywire.

I called and left a voicemail on her phone where I pretended to be a small child basically going "mommy mommy? Where are you?" And left a coat hanger on her car with a flier that said "2 for 1 special"

Of everything in my life that's probably one of the only acts I feel "guilt" over.

[/ QUOTE ]

"winner"

A coworker, M, was recently going through chemo for cancer but still came in to work in between sessions when he felt up to it. But, obv he was in a pretty weakened state. Anyway, one Friday his officemate sent out an email about it being "national hug day" or something and I replied back (reply all) with something like "don't hug M!!" Tbh I wasn't trying to be funny/jerk/whatever, I wanted to remind people that extra exposure to germs was bad. The way it ended up goin' down though I ended up feeling like a bad person.

Although it couldn't have been too bad b/c I just spent 30 minutes hanging out on the couch in M's office shooting the [censored], *shrug*.

Yugoslav
Old 10-19-2007, 03:28 PM

also, i worked in a mall store, and periodically groups of retarded people would get herded through the mall by their chaperones... and one time we glued a bunch of change to the floor before they came, lol.

the abortion one easily wins here though imo