Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2007, 05:00 PM

Default stars FPP > RB?

can someone please tell me if the stars FPP system works out better than say, 30% rakeback at the bronze/silver/gold/platinum levels?

thanks.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: stars FPP > RB?

ya it works out to be 110% rakeback at the sne level
Old 05-14-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ya it works out to be 110% rakeback at the sne level

[/ QUOTE ]
Please explain how? thanks
Old 05-14-2007, 05:37 PM

Supernova elite= about 55% rakeback so x2 with the 10 billion hand promo = 110
Old 05-15-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Supernova elite= about 55% rakeback so x2 with the 10 billion hand promo = 110

[/ QUOTE ]

How is Star's FPP program the same as rakeback? I mean at FTP you can get 27% rakeback (real cash) and earn FTPs. I mean the Full Tilt store is def not as good as Star's store, but how can you compare FPPs to rakeback, when they are not the same?

If I am wrong about this then I apologize in advance [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2007, 11:56 AM

------If I am wrong about this then I apologize in advance

The FPPs have value for Product, Tounreys and Cash Bonuses. $1500 Supernova Reward Bonus works out to be about 26.25% rakeback for Sit and Go players. It can be higher or lower depending on which level ring game you play. Supernovas also have other bonuses and VIP events which adds to their total return.

Scotty
Old 05-15-2007, 12:50 PM

Thanks for the info Scotty. It just seems to me that it would be very hard for the "average" poker player to reach Supernova status. Personally, I would be playing on Pokerstars now if I could get 27% rakeback (same amount that I get on FTP). I have nothing against stars at all, this is just my opinion so I hope you don't take it in the wrong manner [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-15-2007, 12:57 PM

Also, I was stating that rakeback is not the same as FPPs in the perspective that rakeback is money that gets directly put into your account each month, instead of having to earn enough FPPs to get a bonus, then having to play more to work off the bonus (if this is indeed how you get the bonus)
Old 05-17-2007, 08:22 AM

--------Personally, I would be playing on Pokerstars now if I could get 27% rakeback (same amount that I get on FTP). I have nothing against stars at all, this is just my opinion so I hope you don't take it in the wrong manner

We hope you come over for the 10 Billionth promo. Each site has it's own method for keeping your business. We will continue to improve the VIP program and hope the changes we make will convert you back to being a Stars player.

------rakeback is money that gets directly put into your account each month, instead of having to earn enough FPPs to get a bonus, then having to play more to work off the bonus (if this is indeed how you get the bonus)

You are correct we don't pay the rakeback on the 1st of the month, each player can choose when and how they take their rewards. Quick example, we have 5400 FPP turbo Sit & Goes to the $215 Sunday Million. 10 players 1st-4th place win T$215. A player that earned 5400 FPPs in the first 10 days of a month now has an option to play in a 4 in 10 chance event for T$215. This player received his reward on the 10th of the month and didn't need to wait another 3 weeks.

Scotty
Old 05-17-2007, 11:43 AM

When I was gold VIP level playing NL50 full ring, I was getting over 27% just buying the bonuses from the store, so its not bad at all.