Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2007, 01:15 PM

Default townsend blog not on CR?

just wondering if aba has a blog that is separate from the one that he keeps on CR? link pls if he does... thanks
Old 11-24-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: townsend blog not on CR?

lol
www.briantownsend.com :/
Old 11-24-2007, 01:44 PM

http://www.cardrunners.com/members/index...7&Itemid=29

?????????
Old 11-24-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never visited his briantownsend.com site (only through cardrunners). I lol'ed when I read the intro hh. It's prefaced with "If you don't believe he's the best poker play look at this hand:" So I'm definitely expecting like the sickest call ever seen, and it's against Phil Ivey so it should be extra special. Instead, Ivey hits top two on the turn and Brian makes nut flush on river and they get it all in. The standard of standards.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just wondering if aba has a blog that is separate from the one that he keeps on CR? link pls if he does... thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

yes he has a secret blog where instead of just posting hands he played with you he writes down all of his thoughts on your game and strategies he is going to use in the future to beat you. sorry i don't have the link.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:37 PM

yeah, how unreasonable for me to think that brian has another blog when on his CR account he posted that he wrote a long blog entry but didnt feel like rewriting it for his CR blog? man, im so foolish for this crazy thinking. thanks for setting me straight with your sharp wit and sarcasm DL.
Old 11-24-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.cardrunners.com/members/index...7&Itemid=29

?????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Dyslexic much?
Old 11-24-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never visited his briantownsend.com site (only through cardrunners). I lol'ed when I read the intro hh. It's prefaced with "If you don't believe he's the best poker play look at this hand:" So I'm definitely expecting like the sickest call ever seen, and it's against Phil Ivey so it should be extra special. Instead, Ivey hits top two on the turn and Brian makes nut flush on river and they get it all in. The standard of standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I keep looking at that hand to try to see something in it that the average joe with a nut flush draw wouldn't have done and can't find it.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I keep looking at that hand to try to see something in it that the average joe with a nut flush draw wouldn't have done and can't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

what he does different is he has a thread written about it
Old 11-24-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt the turn call kinda bad? I know I know you cant really comment without reads and stuff, but vs a random.