Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
would a mod please delete zulu's post from upthread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was wrong...sorry.
Here is the final order of the last 9: SPOILER ALERT!!!

<font color="white"> Jean-Robert, Jamie, Frosti, James, Erik, Peih-Gee. That leaves Amanda, Todd, and Courtney as the final 3. Oh, and Dave gets the boot this week.

<font color="black">Enjoy!
Old 09-29-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you found Ashley's body attractive, I think a metal pole and two rubber balls propped up in the corner of your room should keep you occupied for years.

[/ QUOTE ]

ygos? I think Ashley is definitely hot and I'm upset to see her go.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you found Ashley's body attractive, I think a metal pole and two rubber balls propped up in the corner of your room should keep you occupied for years.

[/ QUOTE ]

ygos? I think Ashley is definitely hot and I'm upset to see her go.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think someone who thinks Ashley is hot is in fact more likely to be gay than someone who doesn't, i'd be willing bet my entire net worth that there are transexuals in brazil with more realistic looking breasts than her
Old 09-29-2007, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts:

- hey mike l. is silly about non poker stuff too!!!

- Whoever told Ashley that boob job was a good idea almost ruined boobs for everybody else.

- I remember why I hate this show. Giving up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you hate this show?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she's a christian radio show host who refused to complete this ceremony, but said she's 'not a religious person' to the camera

[/ QUOTE ]

I found that comment odd too.

[/ QUOTE ]

She wouldn't do the ritual, but let's see how many times she will lie, deceive, etc, and then try and rationalize that "those" actions are just part of the game.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:33 PM

I think everyone's making too much of the whole ritual thing. If I told you that bowing down in front of me wasn't a sign of worship or degrading to you in any way, just how I expect people to say hello to me, how many would actually do it? I'm not religious, and bowing in front of some statue wouldn't have any spiritual meaning to me, but it would mean something and I wouldn't be comfortable with it at all. In the case of Survivor it's nowhere near the top of the list of uncomfortable situations I'd expect to be placed in so I would do it, but under different circumstances I wouldn't. For someone who places a much higher significance on the act of bowing in front of a statue I don't blame her at all for walking out, in fact I would have lost respect for her if she had gone through with it against her beliefs. Not that I have much respect for her anyway cause so far she seems to be a pretty crappy contestant for other reasons, but you get my point.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I hate myself for finding Ashley hot, but I do.

[/ QUOTE ]What?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:12 PM

React1oN,

Her ugly as hell boobs were better disguised in the first ep. She made some wardrobe choices that were really unflattering. Also the less clothes she wore, the more nasty the rest of her body looked.

The religion thing is dumb because anybody with any sense of perspective realizes this is all tv [censored] and just gets it over with.

Between this and Big Brother, I'm convince that somebody at CBS is very anti-christian and is casting these idiots to poison our minds against them.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:21 PM

i thought the most recent episode (#2) was great with the exception of the reappearance of the very retarded series spoiling immunity idol. jean robert is clearly going to be booted out as soon as his tribe loses unless someone else on the tribe does something really stupid in the meanwhile. alpha male tribe leader surfer guy and annoying little gay guy (reminds me of that creepy gay kid that got second or third a few seasons ago) will kick him out no problem.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:23 PM

her face made me want to claw my eyes out, particularly her pierced lips. so so gross. her breasts were interesting despite being so fake.