Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 01:25 AM

Default MTT software

is there such a software avilable that displays your BB and your M? would somthing like this be considerd cheating? when i play MTT's i often like many ppl multitable tournements on different sites with different structures and i think somthing like this would alow me extra time for making my actual descision as opposed to spending part of my time bank doing the math.

thnx
Old 08-27-2007, 03:54 AM

Default Re: MTT software

what i wouldn't mind is a little sticky note that stayed on stars tourneys letting me know which one it is, i can't remember when i'm 12 tabling.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:14 AM

if you can't do the math in your head.....
Old 08-27-2007, 05:12 AM

Bakes, I remember someone suggesting writing the name on the tourney in the chat box, which I thought was pretty clever, unless u chat alot obv.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bakes, I remember someone suggesting writing the name on the tourney in the chat box, which I thought was pretty clever, unless u chat alot obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

I switch it to 'notes' and type the tourney name there in CAPS
Old 08-27-2007, 08:17 PM

doing the math in my head isnt a problem but it does take a few seconds of a very small time bank to do and like some of the ppl who posted here i multitable and am just looking for ways to make it even easier but i take it such software dosent exist. ps my friend is an extremly profitable cash game player and cant do math worth [censored] he bet me 1000$ that an over pair underpair situation was somthing other then 20% i cant remember what it was but it was a ridiculous bet and he was serious and i think if that software were available for him he would kill tounries even more then he already does strictly on feel
Old 08-28-2007, 03:24 PM

I open an excel spread sheet and create formulas that you just need to cpoy and paste, when the blinds go up just change the one colum. Only problem with this is that if you keep getting moved around. Ive only use it while playing 2 different tournies. If you are really good with excel you can set up the cells so that when their M's go into different Zones they change colour.