Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007, 06:22 AM

Default Re: wrong account holder name

Hi PP,
Since aquiring a seat in the million dollar cruise i have sadly been convicted for an offence which inhibits me to leave the state i reside in..

Would it be possible to transfer this seat to a family member..

Thanks.

LOL, Worth a try...

If not im sure they would just credit your account for the value of the prize..
Old 07-21-2007, 08:31 AM

The title of the thread is "Wrong Account Holder Name"
That is the 1st of what is probably many lies.
It is not the WRONG name...it is the name you intended to open the account under in the first place.....however forever long ago it was.
The reason you cannot open open one in your own name is most likely because of previous shady dealings you have been involved in.
You posed this as a "what if" question, implying you haven't won a seat. Here's a thought...don't attempt to win a seat under a name that is not your own. duh.

Moral: Cheaters never prosper.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's a thought...don't attempt to win a seat under a name that is not your own. duh. dumbazz.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2007, 02:00 PM

You should borrow the account holders ID and when you win your seat it just enter under the name of the rightful owner of the account. I have known many to do this and it will be fine. Oh if you win you may have to open a bank acct under your fake name in order to deposit your vast winnings. US bank can be more than helpful with this.

Has everyone not done this at least once?

"The truth is stranger than fiction"
Old 07-21-2007, 04:24 PM

yea jump all over my back beacause i asked a reasonable question but dont know where it belongs on this site then some [censored] replies calling me a fish and berating the [censored] out of me and im supposed to just take that. but of curse im the one being disrespectfull. the only reason i blew up was after the fact because i couldnt believe that somone that rude would also be dumb enough to tell me to talk to party about switching my account holder name. i dont know how anyone would think that is a reasonable thing to ask the staff at party anyway whatever i got my answer from a friend so forget it. i wont come here with questions anymore. ill see you at the tables. ps i dont really see any corelation between spelling anbd poker playing ability, maybe some of you posting on here arent cut out for poker and thats why u have to jump down my throat for spelling errors, perhaps youd be better suited as a highschool english teacher
Old 07-21-2007, 05:51 PM

The fact that you are using someone elses account to play and then ask how you can redeem a prize won from an account that is not yours is why you are getting flamed. Read the T&C of the site you play on and your question should be answered there.

You asked a question that is very ridiculous whether it is spelled correctly or not.

I suggest you open a new account in your name and the problem will disappear. Im no expert but I would guess playing on someone elses account would be a bannable offense on most sites.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:44 PM

yea you think i dont know that. account is in a family members name because i had my own party account but the rake provider i was using got shut down so i was without rake for about 6 months and then a friend of mine told me he had a code he could put me on and i thought [censored] why not free money hey mom can i make an account in your name "sure son" thnx. so up until now all i have done is play on it send money to a neteller account in her name and then to her bank and then i and then we work it into her buiness since she runs her own and then i pay taxes on it. so its not like i dont know what the [censored] im doing. all i wanted to [censored] know was if anyone has ever had an account in somone elses name (faimly member/ friend) and has wanted to qualify for a live event and then done so and found a way to play the event. i figured if somone said yea just talk to party. i would do that but thought maybe i would hit this site first being as yes it is not allowed to play on an account that is not in your name and party will not be happy and ill probably loose rake again and i didnt wanna go thru all the if there was no chance of a positive outcome. but it seems all that happens here is i get jumped on for my spelling because my question isnt easily answerable. i just love how im the one who is disrespectfull in your guys eyes. look at the first [censored] responce i got to my post, what a joke
Old 07-22-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yea you think i dont know that. account is in a family members name because i had my own party account but the rake provider i was using got shut down so i was without rake for about 6 months and then a friend of mine told me he had a code he could put me on and i thought [censored] why not free money hey mom can i make an account in your name "sure son" thnx. so up until now all i have done is play on it send money to a neteller account in her name and then to her bank and then i and then we work it into her buiness since she runs her own and then i pay taxes on it. so its not like i dont know what the [censored] im doing. all i wanted to [censored] know was if anyone has ever had an account in somone elses name (faimly member/ friend) and has wanted to qualify for a live event and then done so and found a way to play the event. i figured if somone said yea just talk to party. i would do that but thought maybe i would hit this site first being as yes it is not allowed to play on an account that is not in your name and party will not be happy and ill probably loose rake again and i didnt wanna go thru all the if there was no chance of a positive outcome. but it seems all that happens here is i get jumped on for my spelling because my question isnt easily answerable. i just love how im the one who is disrespectfull in your guys eyes. look at the first [censored] responce i got to my post, what a joke

[/ QUOTE ]

Only thing worse than a cheeter is an illiterate cheatter.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Only thing worse than a cheeter is an illiterate cheatter.

[/ QUOTE ]

i can only hope that this is a subtle level.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:37 AM

yea i guess im no different then justin bonomo or the chicago black sox for that matter. im sorry ive disgraced poker with my atrocious spelling. i guess all those english classes i missed when i had to drop out of high school to support my mom and sister after my dad died really hurt me. thankfully i found poker and a community of what i thought were easy going friendly people looking to help out other people navigating thru the same path of life. luckily unlike some of you great spellers out there i have real life friends many of wich (correct spelling?) can and have been able to answer my "ridiculous questions" so i shouldnt be needing 2+2's services any longer. thnx for the help