Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit

Old 05-29-2007, 08:34 PM

Default Re: TT against one of our best..Wynn 30

No way I lead. Tattoo easily looks like a missed turn C/R. What makes DFM shut down on the paired board. JTs only makes sense there, but does he 3 ball it PF. I guess it depends on how he views the initial raiser.

Either way I'm taking a check and see approach. If there was a cursor involved it would defiantly be hovering over the fold button. The other TT is another remote possiblity for DFM.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:54 PM

I've heard he's definitely not De Niro's son, and I've heard he definitely is. Whatever, he's definitely an obnoxious individual. Your analysis of his play is spot on. He's practically the definition of LAGgy.

I check-call here on the river, nothing wrong with Joe's play to this point.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:56 PM

He's been a semi-regular at Commerce for at least a couple of years. He's usually hyper-aggressive, especially when he first sits down. The hand you've posted is pretty typical: he'll take it to the max until the turn, then slow down when pressed.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:13 PM

I'm shocked no one is advocating a healthy 4bet here pf. I mean, a LAG opens in MP and I 3bet in the HJ?? theres a decent chance joe is up against 4 undercards. Too much value left on the table, not to mention joes 2.33 cold calling range is prett slim here, so I think his hand is way too readable, and my hand can be defined a bit more by my reaction to joe's 4bet. I almost posted this hand from my point of view. I'm curious to see what you guys put me on.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:16 PM

just taking a shot in the dark.. but is this guy half korean(doesn't look it tho) with longish hair?

crappy spot on the river... if that guy bets and he is who i think it is, i would auto-call but probably not overcall... not closing the action, is an even crappier spot but i would just call there also..
Old 05-29-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm shocked no one is advocating a healthy 4bet here pf. I mean, a LAG opens in MP and I 3bet in the HJ?? theres a decent chance joe is up against 4 undercards. Too much value left on the table, not to mention joes 2.33 cold calling range is prett slim here, so I think his hand is way too readable, and my hand can be defined a bit more by my reaction to joe's 4bet. I almost posted this hand from my point of view. I'm curious to see what you guys put me on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have AT or 66. Those are two hands you'd put in a ton of action with on the flop and take a free card with on the turn.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:22 PM

what do we put Doug on ? What's his range ?
Old 05-29-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to advocate it, but you had to be a jerk and say it first. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Rob
Old 05-29-2007, 09:38 PM

yeah i probably 4-bet preflop also... cold calling gives up too much info...

i would bet "DFM" has JJ/AT or it could be something screwy if he isolates light like QT? i'm not sure if putting so much action with 66 would be prudent but it's also a possibility i suppose...
Old 05-29-2007, 09:45 PM

"is this guy half korean(doesn't look it tho) with longish hair?"

No. Anglo, usually wears a baseball cap. You'd remember him, from the tattoos, if you knew him.