Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2007, 12:24 AM

Default FT Cashout by check? Help.

I'm about to cash out a portion of my full tilt account and I was wondering if anyone has had trouble using the "old fashioned" method of requesting a cashout by check. I plan to withdraw about 500.00 this first time. I deposited my funds with a direct debit from my bank account and did not use net teller. I know this isn't big money but it is important to me. Thanks for any insight you can give me.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: FT Cashout by check? Help.

Check out their site, because if I'm not mistaken you'll need to submit ID to verify yourself before they'll process a check.

After you get past that, it should be smooth sailing.

As a side note, you could withdraw to NETeller, then have NETeller send you the money directly to your bank account.

It should also be totally free to you if you use the direct to bank withdrawal method.

Although one note on that, FTP is now asking that you make at least one deposit with any processor before you cashout to that processor.

Checks are very slow, so I would urge you to consider NT. Unless you aren't in a hurry to get your money.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:24 AM

Thanks for the reply Instyle. After checking I found that I need to fax a driver's license copy and utility bill to FT before any of this can take place. I'm not in a big hurry, I just want to make sure that this is a reliable method of cashing out. I'm not 100% clear on the new legislation or its effect on deposits/withdrawals. Thanks again. If anyone has any other info I'm all ears.
Old 01-10-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the reply Instyle. After checking I found that I need to fax a driver's license copy and utility bill to FT before any of this can take place. I'm not in a big hurry, I just want to make sure that this is a reliable method of cashing out. I'm not 100% clear on the new legislation or its effect on deposits/withdrawals. Thanks again. If anyone has any other info I'm all ears.

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems ridiculous to me. Why would the deposit to Neteller but not send a check, which is payable to only your name?? Stars does not require any faxing to receive cashouts via check.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:02 AM

I'm in the process of making my first check cash out.

I sent in my ID and a utility bill, took under 2 days to verify and submit the cash out. I still haven't received my check [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But it's been ~2 weeks and they did say it will take 3 weeks [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] SO still just waiting [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2007, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems ridiculous to me. Why would the deposit to Neteller but not send a check, which is payable to only your name?? Stars does not require any faxing to receive cashouts via check.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering about this too. So, I asked FTPDoug in one of the 'FTP Answers' threads, but it was ignored.

Standard.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:00 AM

don't cashout by check unless you get it sent fedex. i got mine through regular mail and it took about a month.