Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Andy black at EPT

[ QUOTE ]
I went to rail a friend of mine in the EPT London main event today, and there were some pretty big names there, Noah Boeken, Daniel Negreanu, and Patrik Antonius who I might mention is even more arousing in real life.

Anyway, I wanted to tell the sad story of how Andy Black is a huge fish and a moron. Even before the cards were dealt he was giving the dealer a whole lot of crap because the dealer was pulling the blinds into the middle of the table before the hand. Andy went on this lame tirade about how "this isnt a cash game" and how "its essential because position is so important in the game of hold'em" and if you pool the blinds in you won't know where your position is on the table. I was going to yell out "thats what the [censored] button is for Andy you moron" but didn't have the cohones.

So the table next to the one my friend (and Andy Black) is on is where DN is sitting along with Liz Liu (name?) and obv there are a bunch of cameras around the place filming them, with DN chatting to LL in his usual way. Anyway Andy Black is not really happy that nobody is taking any notice of him, because how can they not know that he went deep in the WSOP zomg he is teh famous. So every single thing that LL would say to DN Andy would yell some dumb comment at the top of his voice across the whole room making himself look even more ridiculous for wearing a t-shirt with a giant picture of Eminem on it. Everyone was looking at him like wtf dude, seriously shut up.

Andy busted out when he raised from the cutoff and a pretty decent scandinavian guy overbet shoves from the BB. Andy tanks a bit and says to the guy "are you strong?" and the guy goes "maybe". Andy quickly says "that means you have a small PP I INSTACALL". He tables QTo LOL NH SIR and doesn't hold up against AK.

So yeah just thought I'd share seeing as I used to think he was halfway decent.

[/ QUOTE ]

DIAFGF Gaylord
Old 09-27-2007, 07:14 AM

Bad call but I thought he was good in Sideways.

Old 09-27-2007, 07:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went to rail a friend of mine in the EPT London main event today, and there were some pretty big names there, Noah Boeken, Daniel Negreanu, and Patrik Antonius who I might mention is even more arousing in real life.

Anyway, I wanted to tell the sad story of how Andy Black is a huge fish and a moron. Even before the cards were dealt he was giving the dealer a whole lot of crap because the dealer was pulling the blinds into the middle of the table before the hand. Andy went on this lame tirade about how "this isnt a cash game" and how "its essential because position is so important in the game of hold'em" and if you pool the blinds in you won't know where your position is on the table. I was going to yell out "thats what the [censored] button is for Andy you moron" but didn't have the cohones.

So the table next to the one my friend (and Andy Black) is on is where DN is sitting along with Liz Liu (name?) and obv there are a bunch of cameras around the place filming them, with DN chatting to LL in his usual way. Anyway Andy Black is not really happy that nobody is taking any notice of him, because how can they not know that he went deep in the WSOP zomg he is teh famous. So every single thing that LL would say to DN Andy would yell some dumb comment at the top of his voice across the whole room making himself look even more ridiculous for wearing a t-shirt with a giant picture of Eminem on it. Everyone was looking at him like wtf dude, seriously shut up.

Andy busted out when he raised from the cutoff and a pretty decent scandinavian guy overbet shoves from the BB. Andy tanks a bit and says to the guy "are you strong?" and the guy goes "maybe". Andy quickly says "that means you have a small PP I INSTACALL". He tables QTo LOL NH SIR and doesn't hold up against AK.

So yeah just thought I'd share seeing as I used to think he was halfway decent.

[/ QUOTE ]

DIAFGF Gaylord

[/ QUOTE ]

You appear to be a valuable addition to the 2p2 forums. Welcome sir!
Old 09-27-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bad call but I thought he was good in Sideways.

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOL'D !

but yea that was a good movie. True story.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway Andy Black is not really happy that nobody is taking any notice of him,

[/ QUOTE ]

Eminem t-shirt wearing, buddhist monk attention whores tilt me
Old 09-27-2007, 09:04 AM

You have to admit one thing. Andy Black crying because the asian dude who could barely speak english was missing his blinds after not returning from the break has gotta be one of the Weirdest/Funniest moments in poker history.

oh, and his ridiculous accent reminds you of a silly leprechan when u close your eyes and listen.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought he was famous for crying on TV during the ME when someone else's blinds were being stolen, not for making the FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

His new claim to fame is appearing in the new cts vid. Does nothing to help his fish image.

Always came across as a nice guy to me, maybe caught him on an off day?
Old 09-27-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

oh, and his ridiculous accent reminds you of a silly leprechan when u close your eyes and listen.

[/ QUOTE ]

We all sound like that. HU4GOLD?
Old 09-27-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to admit one thing. Andy Black crying because the asian dude who could barely speak english was missing his blinds after not returning from the break has gotta be one of the Weirdest/Funniest moments in poker history.

[/ QUOTE ]

the best part was when the guy came back to the table and busted on like his first hand back not even realizing black was sobbing for him. he appeared like he didnt even care that he got knocked out, and was just happy to go get some food or something.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I've started caring more about my appearance

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man, way too late for that. basically the only thing you can do to get people to like you is what just continue to admit your fat and super ugly. it works for dids.

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only one who appreciated this gem?