Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Virtual Prepaid Visa

which of these works on Pokerstars?

I want to deposit 100. I live in nyc if that helps with finding a place that i can get the cards from.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:00 PM

theres a place that sells the All Access cards 2 blocks from me, but id like to know if PokerStars accepts them
Old 10-08-2007, 01:10 AM

can i please get an update on pokerstars/all access?
Old 10-08-2007, 02:11 AM

I got what i think is a non-reloadable allaccess visa card from safeway (The card seems to be through giftcardmall though... so im not sure). I tried using it at pokerstars, full tilt, and ultimate bet.. all denied. Bodog just accepted it though.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:39 AM

If it's an All Access Gift Card, you'll be registering it at allaccessgift.com - if you didn't, then it's not an AA Gift Card...
Old 10-10-2007, 04:11 PM

Here's my experience with this: I bought an "All Access Visa Gift Card" for $50 after reading this thread. About 30-45 minutes after buying it I tried to deposit on PS and it worked perfect the first time I tried. I did not register the card through the website because a couple of people mentioned that it had worked for them without registering. I bought the "gift card", not the reloadable card. The charge for the card was $4.95 in the store and there was no fee on PS. The money was available immediately and I've been playing since then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. This seems like the best deposit option right now but the only down-side is that $100 is the most you can get per card (as far as I could see in the store). I only got $50 to see if it works but they also have $25 cards available. The fees are comparable with EPassporte and this is what I will use in the future since I sent EPassporte an email a week ago and tried calling their support people a couple of times and still have not heard anything back from them.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:29 PM

Does anyone know if you can use a gift2go to deposit on Poker Stars or Full Tilt?.... Or can use the visa gift2go to deposit into your Epassporte account? Thanks any help will be greatly appreciated...
Old 10-15-2007, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Non reloadable all-access visa just worked for me at full-tilt, bought it at Jewel 30 minutes ago. Didn't even register online.

[/ QUOTE ]

same. 10/15 bought a non-reloadable all-access visa from a gas station down the street. within 20 mins i had a successful $100 deposit on Full Tilt.

**note, i did NOT register the card online.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:13 AM

Has anyone tried the virtual PayPal debit card? I would think that it wouldn:t work cause its paypal but Ive heard that debit cards are more successful than credit cards.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:12 AM

On a side note, are there any virtual cards that work for Stars and/or Full Tilt or is the All Access one basically the only reliable option? I looked into some virtual cards but they have crazy high fees like a $50 fee for a $100 card (do a google search and you can find some).