Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2007, 04:38 PM

Default Re: What are you proud of as an American?

Why I'm proud of America by 2/325Falcon.

Why am I proud of America? Because we're the best at everything in the world. Ever. Everyone in the world wants to learn English and no one wants to speak Scandinerdian. Know why? 'Cause America rules and Europe drools! You are the ones who are the ball lickers. That's why.

America has invented every good thing that's ever been. Karate and drum solos and T-bone steaks are all American inventions. Chocolate and titties and Space Invaders? That's right, they're all from America. We invented dogs and beer and chess because we're better than the rest of you.

America is the land of the free and the home of the Whopper. If you want fat bitches at the opera try some other country. You foreign poopyheads can go eat at Bjørn's House of Fishsticks and choke on it while I dine on one of America's greatest invented foods: pizza.

In short, I say to you: U S A ! U S A ! U S A ! and go [censored] yourselves.

Sincerely,

2/325Falcon™.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me break it down for you, homie. What I posted is an example of a 2007 Christian majority in a western European country forcing its religious beliefs on other religious minorities by criminalizing abortion. If you just want to post lolAmericasucks take it to a MidGe thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did not say that America sucked, I meerely argued against something. Not being the best does not imply sucking, see?

I'm not sure what goes on in Sweden regarding Hanukkah. I would think that their jewish population is small and that Hanukkah isn't a big deal.

Here's a challenge, try to find "In God We Trust" on a Swedish bill.

And for your second reply - I'm guessing you're either drunk or just trying to be funny.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me break it down for you, homie. What I posted is an example of a 2007 Christian majority in a western European country forcing its religious beliefs on other religious minorities by criminalizing abortion. If you just want to post lolAmericasucks take it to a MidGe thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did not say that America sucked, I meerely argued against something. Not being the best does not imply sucking, see?

I'm not sure what goes on in Sweden regarding Hanukkah. I would think that their jewish population is small and that Hanukkah isn't a big deal.

Here's a challenge, try to find "In God We Trust" on a Swedish bill.

And for your second reply - I'm guessing you're either drunk or just trying to be funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

As an American,I'd be proud of 2/325 if he was drunk at 3:38 in the afternoon. God bless you, hardcore drinker!
Old 11-24-2007, 05:58 PM

Citizen of the world...proud of the fact that we don't go around killing each other all of the time (conversely, disappointed that we do so much of the time).
Old 11-24-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
boracay,

Try getting an abortion in Ireland.

[/ QUOTE ]
What the hell does that prove? Just because Ireland is worse in terms of abortions, USA is the safest country ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it worse? Because they have one group of people forcing their morality concerning abortion on another? I'm pretty sure that's the same everywhere.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:21 PM

crack is a pretty sweet invention imo
Old 11-24-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why I'm proud of America by 2/325Falcon.

Why am I proud of America? Because we're the best at everything in the world. Ever. Everyone in the world wants to learn English and no one wants to speak Scandinerdian. Know why? 'Cause America rules and Europe drools! You are the ones who are the ball lickers. That's why.

America has invented every good thing that's ever been. Karate and drum solos and T-bone steaks are all American inventions. Chocolate and titties and Space Invaders? That's right, they're all from America. We invented dogs and beer and chess because we're better than the rest of you.

America is the land of the free and the home of the Whopper. If you want fat bitches at the opera try some other country. You foreign poopyheads can go eat at Bjørn's House of Fishsticks and choke on it while I dine on one of America's greatest invented foods: pizza.

In short, I say to you: U S A ! U S A ! U S A ! and go [censored] yourselves.

Sincerely,

2/325Falcon™.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] as Nonfiction said: [ QUOTE ]
crack is a pretty sweet invention imo

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually the football is carried more than its kicked or thrown, unless youre in San Diego. But the game developed from soccer and rugby, where kicking are more predominant, and kept the European name.

[/ QUOTE ]
Carried - with your arms - I might add. I enjoy watching both football (the soccer kind) and American football, but get annoyed how the US named their American football "football" and changed the name of real football to "soccer".

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell ya what...ya'll win a world war on your own, without our help, and ya'll can call it whatever you want. Til then, football is football, soccer is soccer, and don't forget to thank us that you don't call it "Vootenbol" or however those nazi dweebs would have made you pronounce it...

And what am I most proud of?

Our quiet pride and tolerance......
Old 11-27-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And what am I most proud of?

Our quiet pride and tolerance......

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen. God bless America.