Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2007, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Weed Brownies on plane

[ QUOTE ]
you live in sb, come to my house and give me one. then i show you how.

[/ QUOTE ]

how did everyone miss this ? You want this dude to come over your house so you can show him how to eat weed brownies? I don't even know where to start on this but that's one creepy post
Old 03-03-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG we ate 1/4th of the batch last night and I got soooooooooo high. It was scary. Dunno if im still going to eat them before the flgiht.

[/ QUOTE ]
Getting stoned out of your mind on brownies and then flying is AMAZING. The last time I did it I thought the airplane engine was talking to me.

However, if I was bringing any significant amount with me, I would go sober, because otherwise you'll probably get paranoid about being caught. Listen to the people who say to pack the brownies with other foods.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For all you balla's who wanna spend your winnings on something really, really fun- Volcano!

worth EVERY penny... holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I got one of those last september from a smoke shop in the bay area after trying it out on a trip to Amsterdam. I must agree, worth every penny.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:26 PM

When I flew to Vegas I paid cash for my ticket about two hours before it left and obviously got flagged as a threat or whatever.

So I get in line, lady checks my ticket and I get sent off to the side. The dude starts swiping both my bags and my laptop to check for residue from bomb making materials or something. I start shooting the breeze with him because I had a Michel Foucault book in my bag and apparently he is a fan.

He goes on to tell me that they, being airport security, are only checking for bomb residue and don't care about drugs. I actually had some illegal pills (well, not prescribed for me) in a tylenol bottle and felt a little scared when I started getting checked. After talking to him I felt completely fine having them with me.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:44 PM

Awhile back, I went on a Habitat for Humanity trip with my school to Lake Catemaco, Mexico leaving from jfk and I ate a brownie just before going through security and was feeling very nice and spacey on the whole flight and drive from Vera Cruz to LC.

yum...gl
Old 03-03-2007, 08:54 PM

Old 03-03-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the THC will take ~1-1.5 hrs to take effect once you eat the brownies.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first time I made pot brownies I didn't know this and my buddy and I ate the entire batch because after 20 minutes of not being high we figured we had messed up in the baking process. We ended up retardedly stoned for 36 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is BS. There is no way you were "retardedly stoned" for 36 hours. The effects of ingested THC do last quite a bit longer than smoking, but nowhere close to 36 hours, and the amount eaten has little bearing on how long the effects last. I think you are just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know what to tell you... it happened. it was pretty awesome, too.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:07 AM

I was really stoned on the plane. It was scary for a while.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:11 AM

sounds like fun. i have never gotten paranoid from the pot, but i know a few people that bug out sometimes. wonder what sets some people off.
Old 03-04-2007, 01:17 AM

We used closed to an oz for a whole box of mix, one and we were retartded. I always wondered if you can actually OD on weed. Obviously not from smoking, but I mean if you ate like 2 oz, what would happen?