Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is the most annoying poster in this thread?
Snowball138 8 44.44%
Snowball138 2 11.11%
Snowball138 6 33.33%
Snowball138 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2007, 03:00 AM

Default PASSAMAN POST #666. BBV 10 COMMANDMENTS

STICKY PLEASE.

Since I am the BBV Chaplain and well-known in these here parts as a Pastor, some thought it a good idea for me to make a special post for #666. See, a lot of people freak out about that number since the Bible singles it out as the “number of the Beast.” Only thing is, no one has a clue what that means. So, IRL, “666” is totally innocuous. But, since you are all a bunch of mo-tards when it comes to things religious, I will make post 666 kind of a big deal anyway.

I’ve been in BBV for a year now (note how it’s taken me basically a year to get this far, or about 50 posts a month, unlike a lot of no-lifes who have over 1000 posts per month, most notably recently in the last two months or so when some newcomers tried to trainwreck BBV and BBV4L). It all started with a thread about my actor-son being in an episode of “House.” http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post9188826

And in that year, I have learned a lot about poker, about this forum, and about today’s college students. What follows is the BBV 10 Commandments, followed by a word of explanation based upon the things I’ve learned in my first year.

1. Thou shalt not be racist. If I make a joke about how a dilemma for a person like Gildwulf is “free ham”, I’d get banned, but if someone named “Nambla Gambla” makes jokes about having sex with my son, or if people use “Jesus Christ” as a cuss word, no problem.

2. Thou shalt act like young punks on all occasions. Even though I figured that most people in this forum were probably in their 30s or 40s, like me, I quickly found out you are a bunch of rejects from MTG who either are 124 pounds with stick arms or are 5’ 5” and 270, and who use criticism of others and mob mentality to attack at all opportunities, in order to finally feel manly and part of a group.

3. Thou shalt glorify poor ethics. I quickly found out what “ratholing” and “shortstacking” means.

4. Thou shalt prove your intelligence by denying God. I discovered that in a forum populated with the brightest young minds in America, an alarming number of you actually think the knowledge of God is something to be laughed at and ignored, even going so far as to think that God himself is a fairy tale.

5. Thou shalt demonstrate that deep down, you are still offspring of your Creator. A majority of you are open to the authentic Christian message; one of love, compassion, generosity and social justice. Not the bastardized message too many in the church have made it out to be. And when I voice this message, I get favorable feedback.

6. Thou shalt see me as a tremendous donk. Many of you think I am retarded, mostly because of the funny HHs I post. Of course, I post these without any back story or reads whatsoever. I’m not as good as a lot of you, but I do win, and do fairly well at NL50. Of course, a big part of this is because any questionable play at all is immediately jumped on with the aforementioned mob mentality designed to make life-long wimps and geeks feel important and part of the cool group for the first time in their lives.

7. Thou shalt be basically decent. BBV cares, as seen in the Lurker situation and in Barry G.’s children charities.

8. Thou shalt take opportunity to bag on yourself. For instance, I discovered that I can’t fight.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10063614

9. Thou shalt fervently believe that you are WAY smarter than you actually are.

10. Thou shalt take advantage of my office. In my role as BBV Chaplain, I actually do get PMs for advice, counsel, or just to tell me things they can’t talk about anywhere else.

Mandatory hot chick:

Oh, and of course, a pole:
Old 11-07-2007, 03:01 AM

Default Re: Passaman post #666. BBV 10 Commandments

why's benyamine not with his girl?
Old 11-07-2007, 03:02 AM

You try way too hard to fit in.

Ban please
Old 11-07-2007, 03:03 AM

i guess i'll vote at noon
Old 11-07-2007, 03:06 AM

Default Re: PASSAMAN POST #666. BBV 10 COMMANDMENTS

I was about ready to tell you I would not take advantage of your orifice.

My BBVDAR still works.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:06 AM

Happy 666 mother [censored]
Old 11-07-2007, 03:12 AM

god is santa claus for adults
Old 11-07-2007, 03:13 AM

you're annoying
Old 11-07-2007, 03:14 AM