Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 12:14 AM

Default Re: V1.14

Bug report: If I load more than one of the special 6-max tables, only the first one is recognized.. second one shows as 5/9.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:44 AM

The program crashes on me everytime I try and build a database from archived files. Any ideas? I started with a lot of files, but I have cut down to around 500. I dont get any error message or anything. Could it be one rogue file?

I have tried reading the readme, but the section on this is quite confusing. I am not quite sure what you are getting at about importing old HHs.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The program crashes on me everytime I try and build a database from archived files. Any ideas? I started with a lot of files, but I have cut down to around 500. I dont get any error message or anything. Could it be one rogue file?

I have tried reading the readme, but the section on this is quite confusing. I am not quite sure what you are getting at about importing old HHs.

[/ QUOTE ]

snds like a rogue file. go to preferences->ftp settings menu and check the logging box. Do the import again and after it crashes, look at the log.txt. You should be able too see the last file it was scanning. Remove that file and email it to me.

I'll try and look at it, meantime hopefully you can rebuild the database with the rest of the files.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

snds like a rogue file. go to preferences->ftp settings menu and check the logging box. Do the import again and after it crashes, look at the log.txt. You should be able too see the last file it was scanning. Remove that file and email it to me.

I'll try and look at it, meantime hopefully you can rebuild the database with the rest of the files.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will do that, thank you.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:36 AM

mikechops - is it possible to donate via ipoker network?
Old 11-08-2007, 11:49 AM

I'm "DonkeyBluffer" on BlueSquare, but I think they IP check so I Don't know if I'd be able to use it if you sent it.

"PaulieGualtieri" FTP or "Mr. D0!" (miami beach) Stars (and that's do with a zero) are the easiest ways for me.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:53 PM

Nice software, grats [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I just started using it on iPoker.

I have one problem however: I multitable 6max, normal sized tables and I sit on different positions. If I set my username in Realtime correctly than my stats on each table starts to automove to another position at the end of hands. If I put them back they will move again.

If I don't set my username than everything is OK, but of course Realtime does not know which player I am.

My guess is that Realtime assumes I sit on the same position at the tables, but I cannot set that in my poker client.

Any solutions?
Old 11-08-2007, 07:09 PM

I am using the newest version and I'm having a hard time keeping my database. I load all of my hands from archive files and everything is fine and I open up to data mine then when I sit down my database has been erased and I no longer have all the hands but only the hands that data mined for that session.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice software, grats [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I just started using it on iPoker.

I have one problem however: I multitable 6max, normal sized tables and I sit on different positions. If I set my username in Realtime correctly than my stats on each table starts to automove to another position at the end of hands. If I put them back they will move again.

If I don't set my username than everything is OK, but of course Realtime does not know which player I am.

My guess is that Realtime assumes I sit on the same position at the tables, but I cannot set that in my poker client.

Any solutions?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it just puts your stats in the same place each time, regardless of where you sit. If you were expecting it to move around as the other players stats do, then I'm sorry - I was following what PAHUD did, though TBH enough people have questioned this for me to think that was a mistake.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am using the newest version and I'm having a hard time keeping my database. I load all of my hands from archive files and everything is fine and I open up to data mine then when I sit down my database has been erased and I no longer have all the hands but only the hands that data mined for that session.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you have set up a separate folder and are you running the program as an admistrator? See help file for further details