Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Any chance you could make "Minimize to Tray" an option we could disable? I prefer the old method of keeping a window open when minimizing.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:07 PM

Thanks so much for this software. I thought I was going to need a new computer because I couldn't multitable, run PT, and run pahud at the same time without some serious problems, but RT runs so well that I don't need to.

I sent the $25 on FTP to PaulieGualtieri.

The only thing that I really wish it had is related to donkbet stats. I LOVE having the %DB, but I'd like to know the percentage of the time they fold to a raise after donk betting. Is this available and I'm just misssing it?
Old 10-31-2007, 05:17 PM

Mike,

When you get that prima working I will donate a $100 bucks.

Hopefully others would like to pitch in and motivate him a little??
Old 10-31-2007, 06:46 PM

It seems to be locking up on me since the UB update. Any ideas? All I get is the MS "program has encountered a problem and needs to close" message.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:35 PM

Sorry for being a complete idiot but how do you make it so it saves your settings when you update? Because when i installed 1.13 just then I lost my stats set up. This also happens when I close Realtime and reopen it.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to be locking up on me since the UB update. Any ideas? All I get is the MS "program has encountered a problem and needs to close" message.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try deleting the rtm files and rebuild the databases from the archive. I think I updated the database format and it gets confused by old files.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for being a complete idiot but how do you make it so it saves your settings when you update? Because when i installed 1.13 just then I lost my stats set up. This also happens when I close Realtime and reopen it.

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be a file "prefs.txt" in the RT folder that gets written everytime you change the settings. It's v likely your old file prefs.txt file is incompatible and so the settings get reset. I don't understand why the file isn't being written when you setup the stats again - or if it is being written why it isn't being read when you open up RT again.

Try deleting the file and starting over? Or maybe you could email it to me before you delete it. I guess it is possible I'm letting you set up an option that gets read as nonsense when you load again. In this case the settings go back to default.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks so much for this software. I thought I was going to need a new computer because I couldn't multitable, run PT, and run pahud at the same time without some serious problems, but RT runs so well that I don't need to.

I sent the $25 on FTP to PaulieGualtieri.

The only thing that I really wish it had is related to donkbet stats. I LOVE having the %DB, but I'd like to know the percentage of the time they fold to a raise after donk betting. Is this available and I'm just misssing it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx man! I had planned on adding reactions to CBs and DBs at some pt so you'd have a rs/call/fold as opposed to just "fold to CB". I guess it wouldn't be too tough to add fold DB/CB to raise. No timeline on it though.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

When you get that prima working I will donate a $100 bucks.

Hopefully others would like to pitch in and motivate him a little??

[/ QUOTE ]

I can add $50 to that.
Prima support would be awesome
Old 11-01-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Try deleting the rtm files and rebuild the databases from the archive. I think I updated the database format and it gets confused by old files.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you meant the UB update, not the Realtime update that incorporates UB support? I see it isn't recognizing the tables anymore. I'll try and post a fix tomorrow.

Meantime does anyone know if Realtime recognizes the saved HH files -It doesnt save out play chip tables. You should be able to test it by rebuilding an archive using saved hands. If it works it will recognize them and show adding them adding to a database.