Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 05:49 AM

Default Re: v1.06b reposted

Hi, I don't know if they are known bug. Anyway:

- if I click on player display preferences and I close the dialog with the X in the corner, when I move a table the stat panels don't move, they stay "fixed".

- if I switch off panels display and then switch on, the panels don't come back.

- in the observed hh files moved to the archive dir, the lines starting with "Full Tilt Poker Game #" have garbage chars at the beginning, with some "00" bytes too that make them "invalid" text files. Something like:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> vasFull Tilt Poker Game #
ed7Full Tilt Poker Game #
5)Full Tilt Poker Game #
</pre><hr />

Sorry for my bad english, I hope that make sense and can be helpful.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:33 PM

Default V1.06c

http://www.mediafire.com/?fn4kmzywkbu

Another version! I don't really want to keep making so many builds but you will keep finding bugs! Regardless, unless this one is really buggy, I'm going to leave it until next week for the next one. I'm trying to get a website together, but I suck at the internets.

V1.06c

Party import fixed. I got my hands on a file generated directly from the Party client and it was different to those generated by FPHG and Poker Tracker. Files should import directly from the "C:\program files\partgaming\partypoker\handhistory\screename" folder without need to use FPHG.

Moving FTP observed hands fixed (i..e no 4 characters of garbage at the front of the header line - thanks Sade!)

More colors added. You'll probably have to reset your text colors in the Preferences-&gt;Player Display menu. Blame Bozzer!

Full Tilt HU SNG tables now recognized as 2 player.

Contributions picked up quite a bit since I put my FTP and Stars' account names out there. Many thanks to anyone who chipped in. I didn't write this for money, but it makes me feel good knowing you appreciate the program.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:01 PM

Default Re: V1.06c

Hi, Mike, thank you for the excellent work. I haven't read through the whole thread, I picked the software up towards the beginning of the thread to check it out....

1) I play 6-8 tables FR at FTP and I move myself to the corners of the table or to the top/bottom/side so I can see my part of the table more easily. I can drag my stats to my spot on one table, and my stats follow to that same spot on all tables. Is there a way around that?

2) When you pull up someone elses stats in the yellow box, they stay up for quite awhile. I have missed action on other tables because I couldn't get the yellow box to disappear in time. Is there a way to make the yellow box disappear on command?

Thanks again--I think this will be a great tool!
Old 08-30-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, Mike, thank you for the excellent work. I haven't read through the whole thread, I picked the software up towards the beginning of the thread to check it out....

1) I play 6-8 tables FR at FTP and I move myself to the corners of the table or to the top/bottom/side so I can see my part of the table more easily. I can drag my stats to my spot on one table, and my stats follow to that same spot on all tables. Is there a way around that?

[/ QUOTE ]
No that is by design.

[ QUOTE ]

2) When you pull up someone elses stats in the yellow box, they stay up for quite awhile. I have missed action on other tables because I couldn't get the yellow box to disappear in time. Is there a way to make the yellow box disappear on command?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes just left-click on it.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:17 PM

Mike,

Thanks for your continued work on this innovative project. I have transferred some money to you on Stars at time 16:14.

Slim
Old 08-31-2007, 10:55 AM

Sry. for the question I don't want/can't read the whole thread. Does your HUD also works for SNG's/Tournaments??
Old 08-31-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sry. for the question I don't want/can't read the whole thread. Does your HUD also works for SNG's/Tournaments??

[/ QUOTE ]

SNG's yes. I haven't played an MTT.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:34 AM

"I try to get it running on Party.
RT recons the tables, but the HUD doesn't display anything."

Same problem here.

Running vista, bet pot script, have the preferences set up right imo.

Read through the whole thread making sure I didnt do a stupid mistake but you normally responded to users having problems on party with pm's, so Im not sure.

But Im already feeling your program, running good while trying to set it up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I try to get it running on Party.
RT recons the tables, but the HUD doesn't display anything."

Same problem here.

Running vista, bet pot script, have the preferences set up right imo.

Read through the whole thread making sure I didnt do a stupid mistake but you normally responded to users having problems on party with pm's, so Im not sure.

But Im already feeling your program, running good while trying to set it up [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

J,

Same problem here.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:47 PM

Are the popup stats spazzing out for anyone else in the latest version? I can hardly get them open a lot of the time, I had no problems before the last 2 versions.