Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Beat: Met some Scientologists today

I delivered some packages today to the local Sclentology place for the first time. I've driven by there a bunch of times, and I think I even delivered some food (for a different job) to a sauna at a nearby gym one time while a bunch of the Scientolog1sts were in there doing one of their "techs" (lol), but this was my first time going inside the actual Church.

Anyway I've always found Sc/ientology fascinating and a little creepy so I played dumb and asked if I could look at some of the literature while I was there. Quickly one of the guys pounced on me ("Mailmen are dumb" obv). He told me he would give me a "quick breakdown" (lol yeah right...as if they would tell me about thetans and Xenu for free). What he proceeded to tell me was that the FONT of these books is un-IQUE because EACH has its OWN character...Wait a second, I realized; this mofo is hypnotizing me! My god. AND GUESS WHAT, [censored], I LDO HAVE TO OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY AFTER I LEAVE HERE, RATFUCKER. I made a break for it but not before he gave me a bunch more "religious literature" that looked strangely like catalogues full of stuff to buy to take home.

I'm so peeved at them for trying to hypnotize me I think I'm gonna follow ED's suggestion and magazine-bomb 'em, now that I know their address.

Variance: There was one smoking hot chick in there wtf.