Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 04:24 AM

Default Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter... irony bomb explodes

It's amazing to me how there is even a hint of an arguement as to whether or not this is f----d up.

I can't believe this is still where we are in 2007
Old 11-02-2007, 05:00 AM

gotta stay off that ice bruddah
Old 11-02-2007, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If so, then I strongly disagree with you. Look at FBI statistics and you will see that in America, black people(12% of the population) are responsible for 70% of this nation's violent crime.

Now you and I know this fantastically disgusting statistic isn't due to race, it's due to the thug life [censored] subculture, which is largely being encouraged by white owned media corporations like Viacom.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bigger factor is that black people are poorer on average and poor people tend to commit more crimes.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:49 AM

Dog has one of the most prominent mullets I have ever seen as we are surpised he is a racist ?
Old 11-02-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If so, then I strongly disagree with you. Look at FBI statistics and you will see that in America, black people(12% of the population) are responsible for 70% of this nation's violent crime.

Now you and I know this fantastically disgusting statistic isn't due to race, it's due to the thug life [censored] subculture, which is largely being encouraged by white owned media corporations like Viacom.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bigger factor is that black people are poorer on average and poor people tend to commit more crimes.

[/ QUOTE ]
From the statisitics I've seen, there are almost twice as many whites living below the poverty level as there are blacks living below the poverty level. I'm not buying the "its because of poverty" excuse.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:32 PM

Its crack, haven't you read freakanomics?

He states something like the introduction of crack set black americans back farther than any event since the jim crow laws.

Obv. this would lead to poverty. I don't really have an opinion on whether its a true statement or not but we might as well throw it out there in this highly academic discussion.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What if you said the n word where it didnt apply to race at all. For example, lets say I stub my toe and shout the N word or use it like any other expletive. By using it for purposes that are not racist then it will eliminate it's negative connotations.

[/ QUOTE ]Start doing this a post a trip report

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from South Dakota it wouldnt be too hard as I rarely see any african americans.

And the more I think about it, people would still be upset because people use gay and [censored] all the time without it being literal or hate filled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of them are not from Africa, and it is perfectly acceptable to call people of color black. They perfer it for the most part.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:03 AM

illeagle, you are actually the worst kind of racist. You are the kind that attempts to use stats, figures and innuendo to justify your racist feelings. At least a Klan member/proud white supremacist has the balls to tell the world "I am a racist. Take it or leave it", but you are too much of a pussy to admit your real feelings or even worse, you are too stupid to realize that they are your real feelings. Either way, pretty sad.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:35 AM

dog has my full support

he is tha man imo
Old 11-03-2007, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

illeagle, you are actually the worst kind of racist. You are the kind that attempts to use stats, figures and innuendo to justify your racist feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm actually the worst kinds of racists are people who murder innocent people out of hatred.