Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Looking for a stake

First of all sorry if I'm not allowed to post this here. I did a quick read though the FAQ and didn't find anything about staking.

I'm looking for a stake since I'm busto. My problem is that I tilt very easily. I feel very confident that I wouldn't tilt off someone else's money though. Such a thing would just be beyond disrespectful to me. I've actually been staked before and I played without tilting. When I felt myself starting to get annoyed I quit.

Okay so what stakes am I looking to play:

I'm 100% sure that I can beat 2/4 on Party Poker when game selecting and playing tiltless (probably for around 3ptbb/100). I do of course understand that this is very unlikely to happen as I don't see people having that much faith in me without something to back it up. Therefore I'm willing to play as low as 0.5/1. Here are my PT stats at 0.5/1 over 16k hands.

And all of my PT database:

I realize that the last screen shot doesn't do me much good but I want people to know what they're getting in on. I can guarantee that something like this would not in any way happen.

Sorry that I suck at posting images I hope people are able to view them decently.

You may also search my posts in MSNL/SSNL/HU forum if you want an impression of my level of skill.

For those of you who are worried about getting cheated out of dollars: I'm willing to give you all the information you want, I'm even willing to talk to you over the phone. I realize that for some people this might not be enough but I'm open to suggestions as for how you would feel more safe.

Going to bed now. Will read replies in the morning.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Looking for a stake

i'll stake u
Old 11-15-2007, 10:15 PM

I know it sucks :P
Old 11-15-2007, 10:16 PM

I can send you $20 to grind NL2. What's your sn?