Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Predict the Opening Line: Pats in Indy

if you meant to offer me pats +1 you replied to wrong person, but yes I will take that for $50 if that was your offer.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why would I want indy +7 if I think pats win by 10?

I'll take pats -7 at +150

[/ QUOTE ]
Um hes offering you pats -7 and taking indy +7
Old 10-29-2007, 11:48 AM

no he isn't, look closer
Old 10-29-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you realize how much pats money would come in if pats were 3 point dogs? They would probably get 90%+ of the action, books have already been destroyed by NE all year 8-0 ATS.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you misunderstand my comment? I view the proper line as that; I wouldn't put that line up if I were a book.

people on this site don't READ they pounce on anything that isn't to their way of thinking.

i'm not going to argue the correctness of your other comments, which are partly right and partly debatable. to my way of thinking this game is a lot closer than the public perceives. i think harrison will play; i certainly hope he will play. but the issue remains the patriots defense. and i repeat, to my way of thinking, they were exposed by cleveland; and that was repeated by the play of dallas.

two tight end sets will be a prevalent part of the colts approach to this game. THE NE LINEBACKERS ARE NOT UP TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS GAME. imo.

tlt
Old 10-29-2007, 12:46 PM

I read what you had to say.. till you got to the Defense exposed by cleveland.. They still won that game by what 17?

And you're saying NE will get the lead, and Indy will be playing from behind and having to rely on picks and fumbles?? Brady has 2 picks all year and the team as a whole doesn't put the ball on the ground very often.

And there is no need to sign your posts, since your name is just to the left of it.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why would I want indy +7 if I think pats win by 10?

I'll take pats -7 at +150

[/ QUOTE ]
Um hes offering you pats -7 and taking indy +7

[/ QUOTE ]

hell, i think the colts are going to win, and i'd take the pats -7 AT PLUS 150. you'd have to be insane to offer that line.

tlt
Old 10-29-2007, 12:51 PM

why would u take the pats -7 if u think the colts will win? You know you can buy it to -7 on many sites, where every 1/2 point is 10% juice, so you'd be adding +60 to a 10 cent line, which would be +150
Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I read what you had to say.. till you got to the Defense exposed by cleveland.. They still won that game by what 17?

And you're saying NE will get the lead, and Indy will be playing from behind and having to rely on picks and fumbles?? Brady has 2 picks all year and the team as a whole doesn't put the ball on the ground very often.

And there is no need to sign your posts, since your name is just to the left of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

let's conduct this in a friendly spirit. i said exposed. you might take a look the boxscore of that game http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxsco...eId=271007017. it was, i believe, anderson's 2nd game as starter? and he had three interceptions. and a fumble (?). the browns put up 4.4 yds per carry against that line, and 353 yds of offense. if you think manning's giving up 3 picks and a fumble, you're as nuts as you think me.

obviously, people see things differently: i saw a mediocre defense hiding beneath the achievements of an over powering offense. kinda like the 2001 Rams, huh? NE has come full circle. i was analyzing the patriots from game 1 for issues, with an eye to this game, and making a ML play: cleveland and dallas gave me grounds for optimism. Indy against Jacksonville on the road put an exclamation to it.

tlt
Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 PM

He's giving you Pats -1 even and you want Pats -7 +150???

- C -
Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 PM

"$50 NE +1?"

Which wasn't in response to me since he quoted someone elses post. If he's offering me NE +1 I'll take that all day.

Where are you getting Pats -1 from?

"$50 IND +7?"

This was in response to my post, If he's offering me Pats -7, why would I take that unless i get +140 or +150 which is what I could bet it at online.