Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 04:50 AM

Default Do things like this scare you?(Demons)

I'll admit, I'm a wimp when it comes to stuff like this. I wasn't even able to make myself watch it.

So I'm asking you guys to watch for me and report back. I'm also sending the link out to my friends.
Please give me some feedback. Please be honest.

Demons+other crazy stuff

http://youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8#
Old 07-04-2007, 09:28 AM

Default Re: Do things like this scare you?(Demons)

well, Im not gonna say its BS, cause saying BS is just as wrong as saying its real. However, some of it was so clearly faked and the rest would be very very easy to stage.

In todays time, there is absolutely no point in trying to prove anything using a video camera.

As for the video, it has one or two scenes that could potentially "scare" you, like you would be scared in a movie. The rest is only documentary-like filmings and creates no tension whatsoever. You should watch it.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well, Im not gonna say its BS, cause saying BS is just as wrong as saying its real.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I'll do it for you. B.S.

There is nothing in this video that couldn't be done by anyone with a home video camera. Not to mention that the poster loaded the comments with people saying how scary the video is and then disabled the option for anyone else to add comments.

Hocus Pocus.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, Im not gonna say its BS, cause saying BS is just as wrong as saying its real.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I'll do it for you. B.S.

There is nothing in this video that couldn't be done by anyone with a home video camera. Not to mention that the poster loaded the comments with people saying how scary the video is and then disabled the option for anyone else to add comments.

Hocus Pocus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt specifically mean those videos. You are right about what you say. Everyone could have done this with a video camera at home.

I meant that saying "ghosts are BS" is just as stupid as saying they are real. Same thing with God. Believers are just as stupid as atheists. There is no point in affirming or negating the existance of things that cannot be proven right. In this world, all we can do is prove things wrong on basis of what we already claim to know. Thats how science works. Science doesnt say "this is right" , science says "as to this point, we couldnt prove it wrong yet". Just that nobody understands this rather simple dynamics of science.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:09 PM

it was good scary entertainment though - i say very good editing by the director.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:06 PM

Thanks for the reviews.

I didn't notice before that the commments had been locked. What's up with that?
People talking about how scary it was made me not want to watch.
Seems strange to lock the comments like that.

It's daytime now, so I might get the courage to watch it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 03:18 AM

Nothing is done in a way to prove anything, and this is usually the problem with this video,
the more vids like these i see the less i can change my perspective towards a spirit world exisiting withing our own and whatnot

the tapes arent made to prove anything, their made to leave us in a state of "hmmm what is this, how did it happen"? magicians do the same thing...

weird smoke, child spirit in the dark, moving doors, naked guy running in the streets, short- very short clips..

If spirits do exist then they should obey some laws of nature, find one law that governs the spirit world, one thing that repeats itself, one thing that is measurable...if all of this is beyond our understanding, then why are we all bothering to try- " omg this is a child" ....thats one ex...
" we played widja or wtv" this is another
" the spirit is hanging out in the cemetary" another.....if you have any spirits anywhere, i might give a [censored] if this spirit does the same thing twice, or more, and you measured it in a non bs amateur video with biaised comments like" this was not edited" as if any one of us believes the crap thats written, o wait, alot of you do !
Old 07-05-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should not watch it.

[/ QUOTE ]

wot
Old 07-05-2007, 04:11 AM

While watching this video, I just had a brown out and my computer restarted. I'm scurred.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:58 AM

Hahaha what drivel.

I love this idea that you must keep an open mind or you won't be able to believe in what you see. Surely what we should actually do is apply scientific methods to test the various claims. So far in the history of man there has not been a single repeatable testable instance of supernatural behaviour.

It's garbage, and me saying that is not being close minded.