Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 12:55 AM

Location: So I put two and two together and decided - you\'re pissin\' me off.
Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
Im predicting great things for this thread very very shortly........

[/ QUOTE ]

The suspense is terrible... I hope it lasts.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clicking a link's a lot of work. Let's make it easy:

[/ QUOTE ]

rehosting isn't?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like $30k was a fair price for a hand job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, the hizzle is a stand up, good guy. Nothing but good things to say. He's so nice...

He should be thankful poker pays well. He ain't no looker and I can see why a kid like that would be so smitten with a girl like Brandi and put himself in a position to be pooched by her. On that note, I'd be inclined to give him a break when it comes to some of the bad decisions he's made regarding her letting her use his account etc. CLEARLY he did it all for the punani.

My advice to Mark would be to scrape it off. Simplify your life for a while. Don't put yourself out there too much. Not until your heads back on straight and your priorities in check. Nothing [censored] up a poker game like a woman. I know.

Oh, and not to sound like a jewish mother or anything, but you might be better served finding yourself a nice church girl, maybe a teacher. Something homely. They screw good too btw. It's the quiet ones that will get all kinds of freaky deaky on you. I know this too btw ;-)

lol incoming

[ QUOTE ]
"Wouldn't wasting time waiting tables when you're a millionaire be stupider than letting some bitch blow 30K off your poker account? I'm pretty sure it would be.'

Again you miss the whole point, you guys would rather see all women as bitches, whores who just live to blow you. It really makes me sick .......

[/ QUOTE ]

Bi-polar much? Your stupid posts go from extreme to the other. Two days ago you were defending Brandi and calling us all a bunch of jerks, yesterday you were acting contrite and apologizing for being bitchy, and today you're back to being a bitch.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im predicting great things for this thread very very shortly........

[/ QUOTE ]

YES YES YESSS

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2006, 12:58 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
nation. wtf was that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I get the sense that, like shaniac, brandi touched a nerve and nation felt compelled to put her in her place. I for one agree with most of what he said. Some of the [censored] she said about walking onto the scene and becoming a millionaire was just insane and really ignorant.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
hardly....I do not feel oppressed...I feel angry. I am tried of the one sided life this post takes on.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does that say about you that you keep logging into a situation that you say you hate? Wait... I know the answer. I said it before: you are a sanctimonious [censored].
Old 12-20-2006, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I havn't read the entire thread yet, but theres absolutely no way that she played THAT bad. Those hands are either fabricated or she was trying to lose. I know that we joked around about the 4/6 tournament cashes stat, but nobody who made plays like that could cash in 4/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

both of you who have said this are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]care to explain how you know that it was in fact her playing those hands and that those hands weren't edited? And please do so without the childish insults...they just make you look immature.

[/ QUOTE ]

ucan request hhs from stars

[/ QUOTE ]I understand that. My question was why should we believe Mark or Brandi at this point. I understand that "Mark is a good guy and Brandi is a whore" is the popular opinion right now, but as was already said by someone else- we've already caught Mark stretching the truth a little and in circumstances where so many emotions are involved the truth is almost always stretched by both sides.

I saw that you posted the HHs. How did you get them?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think you do understand that. You can request any hand history you want, just put in the hand #. You can request every hand history that was posted here directly from pokerstars by the hand #.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize then. You're right. I assumed that you could only request HHs and see the hole cards shown down if you were at the table. Are you sure about this? I've never heard that you can do this before.

I guess the obvious question then is: How do you know what HH #s they were to request them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wtf man, you're joking, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I already admitted that I don't really have a ton of experience requesting HHs, as I have mine set up to automatically save to my computer. I literally have never once requested a HH from Stars that I know of. Can you just explain it to me without being condescending?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I havn't read the entire thread yet, but theres absolutely no way that she played THAT bad. Those hands are either fabricated or she was trying to lose. I know that we joked around about the 4/6 tournament cashes stat, but nobody who made plays like that could cash in 4/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

both of you who have said this are idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]care to explain how you know that it was in fact her playing those hands and that those hands weren't edited? And please do so without the childish insults...they just make you look immature.

[/ QUOTE ]

ucan request hhs from stars

[/ QUOTE ]I understand that. My question was why should we believe Mark or Brandi at this point. I understand that "Mark is a good guy and Brandi is a whore" is the popular opinion right now, but as was already said by someone else- we've already caught Mark stretching the truth a little and in circumstances where so many emotions are involved the truth is almost always stretched by both sides.

I saw that you posted the HHs. How did you get them?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think you do understand that. You can request any hand history you want, just put in the hand #. You can request every hand history that was posted here directly from pokerstars by the hand #.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize then. You're right. I assumed that you could only request HHs and see the hole cards shown down if you were at the table. Are you sure about this? I've never heard that you can do this before.

I guess the obvious question then is: How do you know what HH #s they were to request them?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wtf man, you're joking, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I already admitted that I don't really have a ton of experience requesting HHs, as I have mine set up to automatically save to my computer. I literally have never once requested a HH from Stars that I know of. Can you just explain it to me without being condescending?

[/ QUOTE ]

In every one of the HH's posted in this thread is a Hand #. Copy/Paste.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:03 AM

The suspense is killing me...
Closed Thread