Old 10-24-2007, 05:42 PM
PantsOnFire PantsOnFire is offline

Default I just got an email from Absolute Poker

Obviously, not all is well yet...

Old 10-24-2007, 05:53 PM
GaryTheGoat GaryTheGoat is offline

Default Re: I just got an email from Absolute Poker

gg
Old 10-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Belok Belok is offline

Ask them for a copy of the HHs from the tourney and see if anything interesting happens [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 06:43 PM
LateNiteRush LateNiteRush is offline

Location: USA

[ QUOTE ]
Ask them for a copy of the HHs from the tourney and see if anything interesting happens [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
hehe I couldn't help but to LOL