Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 11:56 PM

Default Butchered KK NL10

Well once again i butchered another overpair on the flop and continued to play the hand worse than was ever thought possible. Please tell me everything you would've done. Sorry i don't have PT so no stats and i'm half stacked on purpose (BR reasons). So yes please tear this apart. No reads on villain because i'm a donk and was reading something on 2p2.

Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

BB: $9.40
UTG: $13.80
CO: $9.75
BTN: $9.70
Hero (SB): $5.75

Pre-Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $0.20</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $0.75</font>, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.70, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.80) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">CO bets $1.10</font>, Hero calls $1.10

Turn: ($4) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($4) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>, <font color="red">CO raises to $7.90 and is All-In</font>
Old 11-27-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Butchered KK NL10

3-bet pre-flop to 2-2.5 (like to go more like 3-3.5 but our stack doesn't give much room). Shove any flop w/o and ace. Dont buy in for half at 10NL buy in deep at 5NL.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:00 PM

Def 4 bet preflop to something like 3 times the 3 bet. As played I think you are pretty much always ahead on the flop so I would either cr to smtg like 3,5$ in order to get it in on the turn or just crai the flop. I think I push here since it look weaks and I do the same w/ draws. Turn is difficult as played I think ccok there. River I wonder what your bet is meant to be, I would probably block the river for 2,5 and fold to any raise. As played your small bet might have induced a bluff and you are getting 2:1 for a call, but his line really looks like Aq, KQ. I would probably call and pray.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3-bet pre-flop to 2-2.5 (like to go more like 3-3.5 but our stack doesn't give much room). Shove any flop w/o and ace. Dont buy in for half at 10NL buy in deep at 5NL.

[/ QUOTE ]