Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: I Just Played a Bot on Stars

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is just one more example of why I play at Stars, spending 100K+ on rake, and no where else. Despite the comical nature of the OPs detection methods, Jeff takes the time to find the match and look into it.

Their primary competition can't even act on an email about an account being hacked in under 24 hours or keep their site up and running consistently.

Keep up the good work, Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

What proof is there that 'PokerStarsJeff', who seems to be a new 2+2 account, actually works for Pokerstars?
Old 07-28-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is just one more example of why I play at Stars, spending 100K+ on rake, and no where else. Despite the comical nature of the OPs detection methods, Jeff takes the time to find the match and look into it.

Their primary competition can't even act on an email about an account being hacked in under 24 hours or keep their site up and running consistently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree 100%. I play exclusively on Stars as well and this is an example of why. You guys are by far the best. Jeff and Scottyy should ask for a big raise because things like this keeps many people in this community generating tons of money in rake for Stars.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What proof is there that 'PokerStarsJeff', who seems to be a new 2+2 account actually works for Pokerstars?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. This was his 7th post and it was posted 7 minutes after the last reply. Such a pattern could mean nothing other than he is not even human! Mods please close his 2+2 account [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 02:53 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What proof is there that 'PokerStarsJeff', who seems to be a new 2+2 account, actually works for Pokerstars?

[/ QUOTE ]

Valid point. I didn't notice how new the account was, but I just glanced at his other posts and he seems legit. Additionally, 2+2 is quick to close down the gimick accounts trying to represent a real person or company.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are mods, including Jurollo and Mike Haven, who can vouch that I am who I claim to be. Also, any of the other posters from PokerStars, including HostJacob and Sciolist, as well as Lee Jones, can do so as well.

I don't post often, true... but the account has been around for over a year (that was July 17, 2006 for the account creation, not just last week).

Regards,

Jeff
PokerStars Game Security
Old 07-28-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello ctj, I just wanted to confirm that the user 'PokerStarsJeff' is indeed a respresentative of our company. If you look closely at the bottom of his posts you will see the text "PokerStars Game Security" that signals a Pokerstars employee. Thank you for your concern.

Regards,

Pokerstorm
PokerStars Game Security [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Edit/MH: To put in the [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 03:46 PM

PokerStorm is amusing.

PokerStarsJeff probably should get a title-change from Mike Haven or someone so as not to cause any concern/confusion.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:48 PM

Jeff - Thanks to PokerStars for continuing to set the standard for the industry.

You're the only company out there who has worked to earn your customers' loyalty. Without you, what would we have? Nothing but second-rate choices and worse.

We may not say this enough, but the online poker community truly appreciates your effort.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jeff - Thanks to PokerStars for continuing to set the standard for the industry.

You're the only company out there who has worked to earn your customers' loyalty. Without you, what would we have? Nothing but second-rate choices and worse.

We may not say this enough, but the online poker community truly appreciates your effort.

[/ QUOTE ]

On behalf of Jeff, myself, and the rest of the team I'd like to thank you for your kind words. We do our best to ensure the customer has the best possible poker experience to be found online and it's nice to be thanked once in a while. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] To reward your appreciation please pm me and I'll see if we can arrange an exclusive 'unmentionable' scheme for you. This offer is open to frommagio only, so other users please don't pm me about it.

Regards,

Pokerstorm
PokerStars Game Security [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2007, 04:52 PM

there are many players such as you describe in HU SNG's of this limit. the reason is that a Northwest Territory mental institution is "staking" play by its patients/inmates.

I am not joking, this is a serious post. It is considered some kind of socialization/game playing activity that is stimulating for the patient/inmates.