Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Elite Xtreme Combat

I have always had a lot of respect for Frank Shamrock. He was always a much better fighter than Ken but after tonight he has zero respect from me. He was getting totally owned by Renzo for two rounds before he hits Renzo with two illegal knees to the back of the head. Up until that point the fight was all Renzo with Renzo getting three excellent takedowns and completely controlling Frank on the ground. Renzo moved almost effortlessly from position to position on the ground. I don't believe the knees by Frank were intentional but in the post fight interview he came off as a complete @@@hole. Frank has been around the sport since almost the beginning. He knows what is allowed and what isn't and the reasons namely fighter safety that prevent some techniques from being allowed. Renzo deserved to get this win by disqualification if for no other reason than the way that Frank acted post fight. I could really care less now if I see Frank fight again. If he does I hope Renzo gets the chance to finish him. Renzo is a total class act.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Elite Xtreme Combat

Good Points Man, but sorry you got the wrong forum. Take it to the Sports Talk forum. This is for SPORTS BETTING.

Tuds
Old 02-11-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Re: Elite Xtreme Combat

Well, I lost the 4.3 units (to win 1) I risked on this fight. So not the information is pertenant (sp?). Sherdogger's claimed it was a great bet. Oh well.