Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 5 vs 11
Bull Durham 68 70.83%
A League of Their Own 28 29.17%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2006, 11:54 PM

Default Re: beat - im a bundle of nerves right now

[ QUOTE ]
what if im not into girls that way

[/ QUOTE ]

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Also-I find it hard to believe that anyone is this naive and sheltered therefore this must be some sort of gimmick account.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:02 AM

i never really wanted to leave the house, and i had no reason to after grade 6, so i stayed and parents never really objected to it and my obsessive internet usage.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:13 AM

well ig uess i gotta sleep now since ig otta wake at 7:30 am...
Old 08-29-2006, 04:27 PM

Trip report plz.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no, i scored too low on the ACT in the math section (18, 19 would be college level) so im forced to take it

[/ QUOTE ]

This may explain your trouble with variance.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:37 PM

college is just like prison man. on the first day you gotta kick someones ass or become someones b.itch and youll be fine as long as you dont poop yourself.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
censor filter can make posts unreadable sometimes...im sure ill feel better once i do it some, but right now, errg

[/ QUOTE ]

We the [censored] of the [censored], in order to [censored] a more perfect [censored], establish [censored], insure [censored] tranquility, provide for the common [censored], [censored] the general [censored], and secure the blessings of [censored] to ourselves and our [censored], do [censored] and [censored] this [censored] for the United [censored] of America.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
college is just like prison man. on the first day you gotta kick someones ass or become someones b.itch and youll be fine as long as you dont poop yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have college confused w/ high school. So, no. It's not.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:20 PM

well im in between classes, gotta leave in an hour or so for the geology one so here what happened so far, unexciting really

history - teacher is a guy in his 40s or 50s from norway, moved to USA about 10 yrs ago...but basically he gave a synopis or however the hell you spell it... which mentions having to give a 10-15 min presentation by the end of the semester about a paper you have to get the subject in and confirmed by sept 12...but today he just had us introduce ourselves and tell us what we will be doing in 5 years. i call him tarzan though cause it sin his hotmail address an dhis wife is jane...jus gotta read chapter 1 of the book and write down what freedom means to us

break - ate mcdonalds, went into the library and read about half of chapter 1

algebra - looking back im glad i got 18 instead of 19, i dont think i can even do college algebra yet, i had trouble with the stuff she was saying today. luckily she clearly explained how to solve problems, so i guess i can figure out how to do it...shes a short brunette, probably 30s if i had to guess...homework: approx 50 algebra problems. what i found out: dont sit on the left side of the classroom or youll end up unable to see what the teacher is writing on the chalkboard

english: wasnt bad. since the building we would have gone to was heavily damaged in an april tornado we had to move to the administrative building in an old office. about 22 kids in a small room, but it was planned out alright...anyway, teacher was probably in her 40s, blonde, not really a looker but she was nice. all we had to do was write a 1 page summary of ourselves...then we left after that. homework: none except preparing to write a 5 paragraph essay in class on thursday...

parking was bad, it was raining while i had to walk across the campus to get to my car...traffic thru town was terrible...but i managed to make it...

and now im here waiting to go to geology which isnt on campus but at a local high school for the night class..

so im feeling a bit better now that i know the drill
Old 08-29-2006, 05:48 PM

hey now i typed more then that post then every other post combined, dont leave that alone