Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2006, 08:29 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin 2007 POY & tourney results prop bets thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

shaniac.. if you wanna take this bet, ill book up to 100k. so i payout 500k if i lose. also, anyone else that wants to take this, feel free. ill take action with anyone. only up to 100k though i dont wanna lose more than 500k on a prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are really willing to risk 500K on one prop bet? That is ultra balla, but, no, I was saying I like your side of the action.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, haha. id prolly get durr to take half or something, but still, i think its a great bet. holla
Old 12-24-2006, 08:33 PM

Ok, I have done some more thinking about the bets I proposed. I have already booked 5k for Alan Sass to beat ZJ in the POY race with Yeti. 5k is enough for me for this bet but from the looks of this thread of you want more action on Zj's side of the bet, it is there.

Also about the ZJ beating all 5 of the top 2006 POY point earners prop bet. I have decided that 5 to 1 is giving away money but upon consideration I will be willing to make this bet at 8 to 1. Meaning if you were to bet 1k you would give me 8k if ZJ beats all 5 and I would give you 1k if Zj finishes behind any one of the 5.

I dont have any interest in the stakes Raptor is suggesting but I would consider taking bets (depending on the person) for up to 5k against me on this.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I have done some more thinking about the bets I proposed. I have already booked 5k for Alan Sass to beat ZJ in the POY race with Yeti. 5k is enough for me for this bet but from the looks of this thread of you want more action on Zj's side of the bet, it is there.

Also about the ZJ beating all 5 of the top 2006 POY point earners prop bet. I have decided that 5 to 1 is giving away money but upon consideration I will be willing to make this bet at 8 to 1. Meaning if you were to bet 1k you would give me 8k if ZJ beats all 5 and I would give you 1k if Zj finishes behind any one of the 5.

I dont have any interest in the stakes Raptor is suggesting but I would consider taking bets (depending on the person) for up to 5k against me on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are now willing to bet up to 5K (to win $40K at 8-1) that ZJ will beat all five of them? Raptor, going once?
Old 12-24-2006, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are now willing to bet up to 5K (to win $40K at 8-1) that ZJ will beat all five of them? Raptor, going once?

[/ QUOTE ]

booked. holla
Old 12-24-2006, 09:03 PM

Confirmed 4000 up against apathy's 500. ZJ develop a coke habit quick!
Old 12-24-2006, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: I will also bet that ZJ will finish higher then any of the top 5 2006 Players of the year. (Mizrachi, Nam Le, J.C. Tran, Shannon Shorr, Jeff Madsen) if I am given 5 to 1 odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

To the extent there is action over and above what raptor will book, I will book this up to $25K on my end. To be clear, I will take these five colletively against ZJ. If any beat him, I get $5K. If he beats all, I pay out $25K.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Edit: I will also bet that ZJ will finish higher then any of the top 5 2006 Players of the year. (Mizrachi, Nam Le, J.C. Tran, Shannon Shorr, Jeff Madsen) if I am given 5 to 1 odds.

[/ QUOTE ]

To the extent there is action over and above what raptor will book, I will book this up to $25K on my end. To be clear, I will take these five colletively against ZJ. If any beat him, I get $5K. If he beats all, I pay out $25K.

[/ QUOTE ]

The line has moved to 8-1.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The line has moved to 8-1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that's a lesson in thread reading. I like it at that price, too, and will book up to $40K on my end.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:03 PM

apathy already stated he didnt want to be that exposed and would cap how much action he was gonna take.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf EVERYONE is overestimating how good zeejustin actually is and severely underestimating how much luck he must have had during his 2006 run.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't take much to get into the top 20. I ended up 20th in 2004 and I only played 5 tournaments. With a little luck a total nobody could get into the top 20 or top 10.

Temp