Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 09:00 PM

Default Re: Kid Nation better be awesome.

Solid episode tonight. Since the first time she started talking, I've wished someone would slap taylor and tell her to stfu, hoar. God, having kids in charge of anything tilts the [censored] out of me, but seeing them cry makes it all worthwhile. Also, is that stupid ass journal the cheesiest prop ever used or is it just me?
Old 10-03-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Solid episode tonight. Since the first time she started talking, I've wished someone would slap taylor and tell her to stfu, hoar. God, having kids in charge of anything tilts the [censored] out of me, but seeing them cry makes it all worthwhile. Also, is that stupid ass journal the cheesiest prop ever used or is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, making the microwave look like it was from 1885 was pretty cheesy too. I definitely cheered when that little bitch Taylor started crying. You know in 8 years she is going to be the biggest stuck up bitch ever.

Greg bitching was also awesome.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know in 8 years she is going to be the biggest stuck up bitch ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

It looks like she doesn't want to wait 8 years.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:56 AM

this episode brought my enjoyment of the show to another level. i feel like we got to see kids being kids more.

i had already seen the bar scene but when they were rounding up people for curfew and they're playing with the wagon in the dark in the street i couldnt help myself from laughing.

and the kid going face to face with the bull...classic. while i dont like greg i did enjoy his wakeup call as well.

clearly the shows downfall is the adult intervention but i'll keep watching.

as for that biatch taylor...i was hoping for her to lose her position on town council. it should happen soon but i heard somebody say mutiny i thought. it would be great for that moment to come soon.

and if they wanted to really be like the wild west, they need to institute a duel type option...so somebody can kill taylor. while i dont like greg killing him would be bad because he is valuable but to actually survive as a society, ending the life of the beauty queen would honestly be in the town's best interest.

fwiw, i woulda taken the pizza!
Old 10-04-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, is that stupid ass journal the cheesiest prop ever used or is it just me?

[/ QUOTE ]

It really is. I love how the kids keep quoting how old it is and such.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:28 AM

The yellows are so funny. If CBS isn't supplying an unlimited amount of flour, someone needed to shoot the two having a flour fight. Surely, the entire town breathed a sigh of relief when the yellows won upper class.

Is there a great need to warm the canned beans up quickly? I'm thinking eat the pizza unless you think they might be handing out a slew of microwavable dinners at the next challenge. The cocoa might have been a more attractive option if all the flour hadn't been sprayed all over the street. Mmmmm chocolate muffins.

I like how the council made the big production out of 'hearing the town's voice' in regards to giving out the gold star, then gave it out as a birthday present. It went: Morgan, Morgan, Morgan...Greg, Greg, Greg...then Olivia's sister made the decision.

Greg has been willing to work since day one, pausing in lugging the supplies back to town just long enough to show Mike what being helpful looked like. I'm okay with Greg having to learn that you have to give respect to get respect. That you have to treat people decently. But he DOES work, and he continued to work this week even after getting snubbed last week. He may be a jerk, but he's no beauty queen.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:06 AM

I watched the first episode and thought it was bad yet enjoyable. Is it more of the same? Is it worth my time to OnDemand the last two? Should I watch it at 3 AM after a solid night of drinking or watch it in the afternoon sober?
Old 10-04-2007, 09:18 AM

i can't help but wonder...what are taylor's parents thinking watching this show?

of course the fact that she is a 'beauty pageant queen' helps me leap to a couple of pre-judgements of them.

but i can just picture her mom sitting on the couch giggling and feeling so proud when taylor yells you 'deal with it!'

i wish we could know if her parents are getting a wake up call here.....like.....Wow...we really screwed up...she's a little bitch
Old 10-04-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wish we could know if her parents are getting a wake up call here.....like.....Wow...we really screwed up...she's a little bitch

[/ QUOTE ]

Her parents will watch and totally blame the producers for misrepresenting their daughter and totally ignore the reality of the situation i.e. they raised a spoiled little biatchh!!
Old 10-04-2007, 12:36 PM

I think they need to give greg a gold star. Or Greg should get his crew together and mutiny in this town.

He has most of the bigger kids in his crew, he has more power than almost anyone else in the town. And he has been working his ass off.

Giving the star to Mallory, while cute, was just a total SLAP in the face to Greg. Rick James style.

C-Dog