Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2007, 09:59 PM

Default Re: Massive Turnover in Caesars Palace Staff?

[ QUOTE ]

And on that second night of the Miami Heat game, the timeframe I was talking about was after midnight. There were NOT a ton of tourney tables going on at that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

So was this the All-Star Weekend Heat game, or the one that ran during WSOP-time when the Chris Webber Charity Event was in town?

I can't believe the room would be that dead, even after midnight, during the WSOP, unless it was well into the night (4amish-on), even then.

[ QUOTE ]
And don't get me started on their ratio of extra-board to FT dealers. I wouldn't be too surprised if they are violating labor laws as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, another thing I heard is that dealers are getting written up for minor BS left and right, especially full-time dealers.

Person(s) I talked to said they wouldn't be surprised that Jim Padulla has taken the cost-cutting as far as trying to force full-time dealers out, one way or another, so they wouldn't have to pay out as much in benefits.