Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

ARGASDFASDF EPASSPORTE!!! They sent me an email saying they got my forms, now I call them AGAIN to see WTF is going on and they say they have no record of ever getting my forms or sending a confirmation email and that I need to just send them in again which I'VE DONE 5 TIMES ALREADY HYACHACHACHACHA

Holy crap, is there any other option for US players moving money around online these days? This is so ridiculous and I totally don't trust them to handle my money any more.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM

Do you guys think it is ok to withdraw a substantial sum of money TODAY from FTP -> Epassporte -> my bank in light of the pending regulations that might shut down Epassporte in the coming week or so?

I don't have their Visa card, so it would get to me in 7 or so business days assuming they are still in operation during that time.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 PM

I abs. agree that there should be several Epassporte sections. Over the past couple of weeks I have been scouring these posts trying to find what I was looking for.

I am also going through the "Account Verification" Process.
First, I faxed them what they requested. Too dark and they need more docs. Then I emailed. Nothing. Then I receive an email from "account verification" asking for more. Then I wonder if it is a phsihing email because their site says this will never happen? Then, I called. Nothing. Then I re-emailed more documents. Nothing. I finally asked for a supervisor. I still only got a customer service supervisor. She has been the only somewhat normal person I have spoken with at the company and yet, I am still waiting. Spoken with her twice now, sent all of the docs directly to her. She is now talking to "corporate". The department no one is actually allowed to talk to. She looked at my account, apologized, etc. Still it has been almost a month now. So absurd. My advice, same as the advice I was able to find on here. Call, call, call. Ask right away for a Supervisor. Ask for a ticket number and for the ticket to be prioritized. Call, call, call again. When it is all said and done, write a scathing email and suggestions for improvement, while complimenting the one person who actually helped you (if you are lucky enough for this to be the case). And good luck.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:19 PM

IHATE EPASSPORTE!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<NVJLNSV<DSVKJNSDCLKNALKCJKJASKDJ:
AJFIADGVKLVNLDJI:IOF:AHOF:HDVOADNVO:
HDAOFHAOD:VUHAOVHOU:AHDV:HODUVHO:
UDHVUOVHO:UDVH

THEY SUCK SO BAD! Bout a month now. Can you send some more info?!!??!

HUH?!?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does ANYONE have any legal jurisdiction over these crooks? FBI? Local police in their jurisdiction?!? HAHAHA If my money ever clears I will never have a dime in this site again. Amazing.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi all. Does anyone have a link to something just generally describing ePass? I'm considering getting it and would like to understand it better. I checked out their site, but would like some more info. Particularly,

1) What security measures do they have...that is, what kind of stuff will I have to send them to verify I am who I say I am?

2) When will the above measures be required (at what time in the process)?

3) What sorts of numbers are allowed on ePass? Obviously I cannot pull out $100k in 1 transaction. According to their site, it seems like the maximum allowed per day is $1000. Is this correct or is that per transaction? Basically, what's the most I can pull out on an ePass card via an ATM?

4) What's the best strategy for getting money out? ATM or bank transaction?

5) Which banks accept ePass and which do not?

6) How long would it take to have a fully functional ePass account with a card and everything?

7) Is it a good idea to attach it to a bank account or will the visa card work just fine? Is it possible to get the limits Up-ed without attaching it to a bank account?

I guess those are the main questions I have. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody wanna answer my questions or should I start a new thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

This information is in this thread. Also, good luck randomly posting 8 questions in one post and getting a quick response without even reading the thread it is in.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:53 PM

Edit your post. You just broke the thread. We don't need to see that many H's.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:55 PM

anybody else having trouble loggin iN?
Old 08-08-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi all. Does anyone have a link to something just generally describing ePass? I'm considering getting it and would like to understand it better. I checked out their site, but would like some more info. Particularly,

1) What security measures do they have...that is, what kind of stuff will I have to send them to verify I am who I say I am?

3) What sorts of numbers are allowed on ePass? Obviously I cannot pull out $100k in 1 transaction. According to their site, it seems like the maximum allowed per day is $1000. Is this correct or is that per transaction? Basically, what's the most I can pull out on an ePass card via an ATM?

6) How long would it take to have a fully functional ePass account with a card and everything?

7) Is it a good idea to attach it to a bank account or will the visa card work just fine? Is it possible to get the limits Up-ed without attaching it to a bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This information is in this thread. Also, good luck randomly posting 8 questions in one post and getting a quick response without even reading the thread it is in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I *could* read through 60 pages of posts. Nope. I'll just start an ePass FAQ thread.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:51 PM

If someone in my house wants to play poker as well is it allowed for them to create their own epassporte account? (same address)?
Old 08-09-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I *could* read through 60 pages of posts. Nope. I'll just start an ePass FAQ thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha! Nice thread. Glad that worked out for you.

Seriously, you really expect to just show up and have someone write you a big response because you don't "feel" like reading through the info available. Good luck in life. I have posted a fair amount in this thread to help, but you expect us to repost it for your convenience.

Sorry, but this kind of attitude really pisses me off.
Closed Thread