Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2006, 09:45 AM

Default Best San Francisco Strip Clubs

Going up to SF for college buddy's bachelor party. We'll basically be getting dinner and drunkenly stumbling around town, hitting bars and strip clubs. The best man has this thing pretty well organized, but on the off-chance his strip club selection is weak, wanted to consult the fine minds of OOT.

What are the best SF Strip Clubs, and which have the best VIP Rooms? I remember enjoying myself at the Hustler, and I think something called the Gold Club, but I lived in SF 3 years ago and didn't really go to strip clubs often. Any input would be appreciated.

-Al
Old 09-11-2006, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Best San Francisco Strip Clubs

chip 'n dales obv
Old 09-11-2006, 10:03 AM

Pretty much all the ones in Chinatown are shady, but in the good way. That's not personal experience, unfortunately, but a close friend of mine says every time he went, he got laid on the cheap. I don't know if that's what you're looking for though, but there ya go.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:19 AM

Jihad - yeah I kinda remember hearing that about Chinatown strip clubs, also think same can be said of Tenderloin. Thanks for the info, not sure if that's exactly what we're looking for. But still good to know depending on how the night goes [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Basically, I think ideal would be a decent VIP Room, price isn't really an issue. Right now we're going to the Hustler and a couple other places in that area (I think it's in North Beach), but nothing's set in stone.

-Al