Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Cunnilingus after intercourse?
Standard 254 43.72%
Disgusting 327 56.28%
Voters: 581. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Most Racially offensive comment poll

I dont think what Imus said is a big deal, but he's a douche so I don't care if he gets fired.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:22 AM

Its pretty lame that you would say that these things are offensive if you really thought they weren't.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its pretty lame that you would say that these things are offensive if you really thought they weren't.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right and that offends me.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:32 AM

LOL, I agree with most of the comments in the poll
Old 04-12-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ha ha thats hillarious. i only said i was offended so someone would not take down my poll.

i actually find these comments somewhat humorous in the sense of how ridiculously stupid they are.

come on though campanis saying blacks dont have the facalties to be managers or general managers is not offensive??

his comment about blacks not being able to swim because of a lack of buyoncy is just funny/stupid.

Zoellers comments are a bit less offensive. I guess what is really wrong with saying Tiger would serve fried chicken and collard green just because he is black (even though he is asian.) i dont know calling him a little boy and saying this could somewhat be offensive. but tiger was 21 -22 at the time so who knows if he even meant it in an offensive way.

the imus thing really does not seem offensive at all to me. he is just a stupid old guy who tried to be funny by using the slang term hoe. i dont think he meant to degrade anyone.

in all honesty i think these guys comments are funny. not really because im racists or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

talk about timing, I made this thread for people just like you
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1
Old 04-12-2007, 12:48 AM

in all honesty i thought they might ban me for saying this elsewhere but i think if the Rutgers team was not so ugly they might not be as offended.

maybe they offended because imus is saying the truth?

and i hate imus with a passion. not becase of anything offensive he said just because he is terribly annoying to listen to.
Old 04-12-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I find none of these very offensive. I think it is a joke Imus lost his MSNBC show.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't find what campanis or zoeller offensive? Wow, one said all black people were too stupid to manage a team. And the other was extremely condescending in a purely racist way. Those two are blatantly obvious.

[/ QUOTE ]

One was a joke and the other one probably isnt that far from the truth. I mean look at all of the places in the world. Where are the most underdeveloped countries at?

[/ QUOTE ]

that is such a stupid thing to say, wow.

The reason those countries are how they are now is because they chose not to be industrialists. They lived a rich, simple life. However the countries that did industrialize took advantage and now you see these countries in the sad state that they are now. I can not believe people still think race has anything to do with intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, funny how Asians > Whites > Africans > West Africans on every intelligence test ever invented and academically measured, going on for several decades now. Guess all those academic studies are really just random flukes, huh?

Larry Summers made many accurate points about men being historically much more represented in the 'tails' of higher intelligence than women, particularly in the case of prodigies - music, math, chess, physics - we're talking like a 20-1 ratio of men to women historically speaking. Of course, he got fired for his troubles, and his remarks were far from offensive [and the 4 women who originally voiced their displeasure at them specifically did not want him fired.] Science has proven that men are better at spatial relationships than women, women see more colors than men. Etc.

What is unintelligent is judging individuals purely by a stereotype of the group they belong to.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:44 PM

Last night on baseball tonight Orestes Destrade (who is Hispanic) said "Us Latins sure know how to crash a party, and tonight King Felix sure crashed the party here at Fenway."

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

About a year ago, also on ESPN, Michael Irvin (who is black) intimated that one of Tony Romo's ancestors was impregnated by a black slave, and that that is why he is a mobile quarterback.

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what did Rex Kramer say and who is Rex Kramer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. It's a dumb question... skip it.
Old 04-12-2007, 05:55 PM

fuzzy zoeller(sp) is funny