Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2007, 06:04 PM

Default automatic withdrawal

I play poker on poker stars and use a visa debit card to deposit money to the site. last night i deposited $30. then the next morning i looked at my bank statement and it said i made a total of ten deposits ranging from 10-30 dollars for a total of 210 dollars.
the initial deposit also said on my bank statement that they were 'preauthorized'. my bank said pokerstars now has access to my account and can withdraw money at their choosing.

i've played on line at poker stars using this same card for a number of years and never before had a problem like this? any thoughts?
Old 07-10-2007, 06:12 PM

Default Re: automatic withdrawal

i had a similar issue with absolute poker.. 2 unauthorized deposits for 400 each.. i actually went through my bank to get these reversed because it took absolute poker 4 weeks to respond and they told me to contact my bank for resolution. end result is that i no longer play on absolute.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:28 PM

No doubt PStars was raiding your account $10 at a time because they need the money.

Was the money in your PStars account ?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play poker on poker stars and use a visa debit card to deposit money to the site. last night i deposited $30. then the next morning i looked at my bank statement and it said i made a total of ten deposits ranging from 10-30 dollars for a total of 210 dollars.
the initial deposit also said on my bank statement that they were 'preauthorized'. my bank said pokerstars now has access to my account and can withdraw money at their choosing.

i've played on line at poker stars using this same card for a number of years and never before had a problem like this? any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

If they're preauthorizations, they should automatically release in a few days. If they're not, email Stars support NOW and they should help you. It's not like they're Futurebet or anything.