Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Why aren't I the voluptuous black lady?
Because I'm a douche 31 26.27%
Because I'm stupid 24 20.34%
Because I don't like +EV 63 53.39%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 02:05 AM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored], the advice in some of these threads make my eyes hurt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rate the present quality of STTF a D- .. tried to post some hands lastnight to see if that might have some effect , leading by example with reads/thought processes and today is jsut as bad .. guess I was naieve (sp?)

On an unrelated note, I had such a great time at the last habs/leafs game that I bought ti ckets to the next one (upcoming tuesday) to root against the leafs once more!

On an unrelated note to that, today my gf and I were walking out of best buy and got hit by an SUV while walking to our vehicle - quite the experience - she was shaken up and the driver (who barely spoke english - TORONTO RULES) was shaking violently and I thou ght he was going to burst into tears. Very awkward. Felt bad for the guy, but should he be on the [censored] road? Guess it will be up to the cops to decide now.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:15 AM

Topless pics of the gf or it didn't happen.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:58 AM

Guess you caught me in a lie then
Old 11-22-2007, 02:59 AM

Sorry man. I just assume your threads will take care of themselves. I spend my time helpin noobs at STTs and playing cash. Go figure.

Also, not maintaining a state of cat-like readiness is not a habit you want to have while walking though a Vegas parking lot. Glad no one is dead anyway. +1 for that.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:31 AM

ok, i'll bare my soul a bit. I always thought posting my hands would be pointless, and never did it, still havent. I also rarely ever gave game advice. Lots of life advice, but hell, there's lotsa better poker players out there. Half the time I feel like I donno wtf I'm doin. The way I always learned from posts is I would pick a faverite poster and go back and read everything he wrote (ok, for a gigabet, sure everything, he didnt post much, for others I'd read for a couple hours). Lets face it, the best players aren't gonna discuss the same general crap every week. It's boring. But, most of them have discussed it all a least once, and it's all there waiting to be read.

I think noobs would do much better searching than posting hands and getting advice from whoever wasnt too bored to bother.

(yes, I do see the conundrom contained in this additude. But, as I've said before, if everyone was exactly like me, most of the stuctured things in life we take for granted would self distruct. somebodies gotta keep the sewage flowing, keep the lights on, and somebody has to post the endless repetative crap. It just wont be me.)
Old 11-22-2007, 03:32 AM

I'm wasted and hate France. We had to move 4 times tonight at the bar to dodge 2 smelly frenchmen who don't believe in deoderant. THey smelled foul and would literally clear out a 10 foot radius around them wherever they went. Luckily they didn't speak any enlgish so we mocked them relentlessly.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:35 AM

drink more, and spend more time in elk camps and fox holes. If a little BO bothers you that much while drinking you spend way to much time in cities.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:41 AM

This wasn't a little BO. This was, I haven't showered in a week and can't find my deodorant BO. I don't leave the city/suburbs often and when I do it's for camping trips and whatnot and when everyone smells like [censored] it's completely different than 2 guys [censored] up the bar environment for everyone. One ofthe girls I was with actualyl started gagging.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:43 AM

Really? My experience with French people in France is that all the chicks were hot and all the guys were cool, and the food was beyond awesome. Maybe they kick all the losers out. That's what we do in America. Jerry Lewis, bitches.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:06 AM

Running so bad in cash that I expect to get cancer soon, but sngs have been going well.

Closed Thread