Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: sustainable?

damn you play tight
Old 09-07-2007, 12:03 PM

did u guys watch my Indy colts last night? omg they are 2x better than last yr. damn j. addai is the legit truth and bob sanders is so fast. not to mention that marvin harrison is as young as ever and dallas clark is so versatile for a white boy....

repeat super bowl ?
Old 09-07-2007, 01:48 PM

If we started (insert about 45 NFL QBs) instead of Grossman we'd be heading for a repeat.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:27 PM

I LOLed at the end around to Dallas Clark, I hate the colts but that was hilarious and awesome.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:41 PM

Hey guys,

Me and MYNAMEIZGREG have been working hard the last few weeks on the LegoPoker Hand History Converter. We are working on the next generation of hand history converting and thought we would give you guys a sneak peek at what to expect.

The new converter is outlined in the LegoPoker Blog (which can be found on the site), but if you don't read the blog here's a quick snapshot of the upload form:

Old 09-07-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If we started (insert about 45 NFL QBs) instead of Grossman we'd be heading for a repeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically don't hire a Floridian QB for a tough gridiron style of football in a place like Chicago....i mean this is kinda common sense. I think I may be a better QB than grossman and well, hell, i'd do his job for 1/10th the salary
Old 09-07-2007, 03:46 PM

oh, and you heard it here first, the colts will VERY EASILY win the superbowl again. All this talk about the patriots and randy moss is silly. randy moss will only drag that organization down like he did all the other ones he worked for. I'm just glad he's not here in the bay area any more, maybe our teams will start to win now that he's gone.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:11 PM

I doubt Oakland is going to do anything with or without Randy Moss. I can never understand how anyone can try to build a team without an offensive line. You really have no shot at scoring points without an offensive line, even the great qbs like Montana had a line and weapons. Favre never won a super bowl without an offensive line, so you kind of just give yourself no shot.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow my first 1k day..so psyched that I have to brag. Been working really hard on my game so i'm really proud of today.

[/ QUOTE ]

play tight much?
Old 09-07-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow my first 1k day..so psyched that I have to brag. Been working really hard on my game so i'm really proud of today.

[/ QUOTE ]

play tight much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh it seems to work for me, just think of me as one of those guys thats really hard to get money out of and you end up doing stupid [censored] to try and make things happen which is where my $ making comes into play. I'm no expert in HU and only have like 30k hnds of HU so still experimenting with styles. People get too caught up in preflop stats as if thats where all the money is made.

I'm a nit and I dont play good regs..i'll quit anyone thats remotely good...i'm all about making $ as easy as i can. Downside of this is i'll probably never beat higher than 200nl, but i'm cool with that for now
Closed Thread