Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Re: Prayer Chain

[ QUOTE ]
this might be the best thread ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-31-2007, 02:45 PM

bump.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:55 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

I'm always a huge fan of "professional" poker players who berate the fish. I mean it is pretty funny that people are so bad at life that the profession they have chose is something they are completely retarded about.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:57 PM

im pretty sure he is one of the fish dude. also thanks for bumping this i forgot how awesome it is.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:44 AM

Randy,

There are some people in life, that continue to say and do stupid things, without realizing it. "Newsflash"---You are one of those people. Case in point: You posting about people playing badly and sucking out. That is your game. How ironic is that? It's not. It's just plain stupid. Second and last point: If you had a speck of intelligence, you would know that your post does not belong on "News Views and Gossip". Why? Because it has nothing to do with any of those three subjects. It belongs on "Beats, Brags, and Variance". Next time that you feel like crying on someone's shoulder, think before you do or say anything. I know that's a foreign concept to you, but it's your only hope of not continuing to do or say stupid things. Some people have to work hard and long to attain success, while others come upon it quickly, and only later, do they find out it was temporary, due to a basic, fatal flaw.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:05 AM

I never liked Randy Jensen to begin with. His stint on the PPT is probably one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen on televised poker. But now that I see Randy likes to make tasteless jokes about cancer, I have a legitimate reason to dislike him, besides his complete lack of skills at poker.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:08 AM

I just watched the WPT where you get owned by Barry. God, I kinda hated you before but now I hope you run bad forever.