Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

The flight attendant looks like he's a lock for a deep run in this game. He seems like he's one of the few with a clue on how to play it.

JRB's best bet is for his tribe to only lose like 2 immunity challenges before the merge so it goes in with a healthy 6-4 lead and he can then be part of the majority that will pick the other tribe off.

At that point he can try to jump on the side of 3 (the "leader Aaron", the flight attendant, and that woman) so they can get off the gravedigger who appears to be an absolute beast.

If his team starts losing in immunity challenges it will be really really hard to see JRB making the merge. If he makes the merge with a majority I think he'll be quite dangerous if he uses his brain.

Now with survivor twists and switching tribes,etc. you will never know.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:00 PM

bellande is screwed...probably not very soon but he wont be going far. granted they could be editing out important things but his 8 person tribe consists of an alliance of 2 strong (todd+amanda) and a 3rd unknowingly slightly less safe(aaron), 2 disposable old women (leslie+denise), 1 disposable young woman (courtney), an absolute beast who is too much a threat (james) and jean-robert.

that just screams middle of the pack with no hope of anything greater. his best bet would be to align with james+somebody else (probably courtney) but that requires those people wanting to...and they probably dont because who wants to align with the guy people sorta hate due to laziness.

but he should be kept around for a little while (he was impressive in the physical challenges and i bet he'll be one of the better competitors in a mental challenge).

but he's gonna get picked off and it could be right before the merge because the 3 strong alliance will realize him and james to be potential threats for individual immunity and knock them out at the last pre-merge possible moment (james being more a priority than him but still).
Old 09-28-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's with all the nice boobies this season? Tremendous.

Ashley is so gross, I can't believe she won the wwe diva contest. I actually love piercings on girls but the I've always hated the double lip pierce. It makes her look like a bulldog, very gross.

And what's with that crazy christian lady saying it's a sign from god that she got the first clue. LOL, if she only knew. Also giving out the clue to Todd was retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the first rule of Christianity is don't trust gay people.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's obviously too stupid to realize he is gay. Otherwise, he God Squad Idiot Self would be hating on him.

I loved her line in the first episode when it started monsooning...."Looks the the big guy upstairs is providing..."

I really, really want to belt people like this right in the mouth.

*SMACK*
"Where's your god now!"
*SMACK*

Also, JR's lazy ass blew it this week and he will surely be leaving soon.

Separated at birth?
Old 09-28-2007, 01:41 PM

[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

Dick Hatch---- What a great name for a gay guy
Old 09-29-2007, 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jean-Robert's "strategy" of appearing lazy so he looks like he's going above and beyond later when he does actual work seems insanely idiotic. He'll almost certainly be one of the first two or three voted off when his tribe finally loses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave has the opposite strategy of working hard early, building the fire pit, etc. But he is pissing people off too.

The buddhist middle way seems the best [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2007, 02:28 AM

Thoughts:

- hey mike l. is silly about non poker stuff too!!!

- Whoever told Ashley that boob job was a good idea almost ruined boobs for everybody else.

- I remember why I hate this show. Giving up.
Old 09-29-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts:

-

[/ QUOTE ]

WHY WHY WHY WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KICK OFF Ashley.

i so liked looking at her face and body and chest. Not that she's the greatest i've ever seen on that show but she was fun to look at and she had a spunky personality with a beautiful smile. not crazy about tattoos and piercings on chicks -- kind of trashy but it was passable on her.

Now the show is ruined for me. plus i can't stand it when one team absolutely dismantles the other team. it gets boring fast when that happens.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:54 AM

If you found Ashley's body attractive, I think a metal pole and two rubber balls propped up in the corner of your room should keep you occupied for years.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:06 AM

yeah, its pretty bad boobjob when the boobs start almost from the neck.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:43 AM

would a mod please delete zulu's post from upthread?

apparently he posted spoilers in white that aren't marked as spoilers; the spoiled stuff might have already been aired, but still. It's making me not want to even open this thread: My eyes are drawn to white text like they are drawn to blurred out boobs in reward challenges...they must see.