Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

I thought that episode was awesome. IMO the reward challenge was one quick kiss away from erupting into a full-fledged lesbian orgy. With the guys, Dave the "ex-male model" (what does that even mean? Does he live off his modeling royalties from two JC Penny catalogs twenty years ago?) continued his steady transformation into Dennis Hopper from Apocalypse Now. James continued his own steady transformation into the Hulk; at least his hair is growing back in and he's going to look like a superhero George Jefferson.

they blurred out boobs, ass, front vulva, rear vulva, bible bush, skeletal bush, mullet bush. Dave wrestled naked and starting hissing like a cat, probst called him odd. JRB was lardy and dumb. This was a good episode.

so far I sort of like: Frosti, James
neutral/favorable but need more info: Peih-Jee, Sherea, Aaron, Amanda, Erik, Jaime, Denise
started off weird: JRB, Courtney
pretty much dead to me: Todd, Dave

I was surprised that I didn't find Leslie intolerable, I think she meant well but in the pagan world she is pretty socially tone-deaf and also she sucks at playing Survivor. They were right to vote her off, after the merge she would have totally turned Judas.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:35 AM

the fact that they let courtney do one of the 4 muscle roles rather than one of the 2 puzzle solving roles is beyond me. as she stepped up my first thought was JRB is so gone cuz they are throwing the challenge. how did that not get addressed during the hour or on here?

also, F the not having to win by 2 in the wrestling over water challenge. A) it would have gone on forever and somebody would broke something...sherea looked like her leg was about to break in her 3rd go round B) i would much rather have them flip a double headed coin saying if its heads girls go first just to make me believe for an instant that they arent trying to rig outcomes.

to even talk about voting off james this early is just wrong. even if it might sorta be smart because he will win about 2/3 of the individual immunity challenges he takes part in but there has to a respect/appreciation for his dominance in the challenges...as well as his work around camp. todd should be shot execution style for even talking of voting him off this early. he is worth keeping around as long as possible and voting him out when he slips up in a challenge...although he deserves to win no doubt as of now.

im glad to see JRB and james bonding. hopefully they can survive to the merge based on their strength and a general superiority of their tribe and maybe get somewhat deep if the voting is strictly tribal post merge before the inevitable.

agreed that courtney needs to get the boot asap...i love skinny girls but she has crossed the threshold into nasty.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
damn, that was hysterical listening to jean robert and james talking about getting some ass off courtney with her listening in.

"....the only thing better than a million dollars is a million dollars and some ass" ---JRB

that was one of the funnier things i've ever seen on any of these.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if JRB referring to a tribe member as a 'piece of ass' was part of his pokeresque strategy. NH JRB. NH.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
damn, that was hysterical listening to jean robert and james talking about getting some ass off courtney with her listening in.

"....the only thing better than a million dollars is a million dollars and some ass" ---JRB

that was one of the funnier things i've ever seen on any of these.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if JRB referring to a tribe member as a 'piece of ass' was part of his pokeresque strategy. NH JRB. NH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think it kind of was. Seemed like JRB was trying to gain James' confidence by taking the conversation to the locker room. It was obviously dumb to do it so openly though:P

I'd really like to see Dave voted off the show as soon as humanly possible. Just really grates on me.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:19 AM

at first I thought she was throwing the Challenge to get rid of JRB but after I saw her "injury's" I figured no she really is a tart with no strength. It's also no wonder that her and the fruit are tight. Shes a major liability.

has JRB ever watched this show prior to being on it? If he doesn't turn it around shortly he's a total goner. The only thing that will help him is a tribe "mix up" you know where they swap everyone around and he can jump teams.

There are people staying pretty ow key (ugly white chick and the thick black girl) they will both make it pretty far IMO
Old 10-05-2007, 09:21 AM

Courtney is a huge liability and I think she is probably a lot less liked by the rest of her tribe (particularly the leader and the mullet chick) than is shown. I mean she practically gave up on that challenge and I don't know why she wasn't called out for it.

Also it was annoying in tribal council when Sister Christian said they lost the challenge not because of lack of strength but because of lack of heart. Not true, they lost it because courtney wasn't strong enough to hack through some ropes. But if you want to say that they lost that challenge because of lack of heart, I can agree with you on that as well, as long as you point the finger ALSO at Courtney for giving up on her part of the challenge.

I thought that tribe made a huge tactical error by sitting both the "munchkins" during the elimination challenge. Granted they were going to be pretty useless, but I'd much rather have the option to sit them during an immunity challenge than during the reward challenge.

Finally I agree with whoever said that there should have been another round in the reward challenge for the guys. They've done that in past challenges and if it is a tie they go to some sort of tiebreaker, like maybe have 1 person from each team face off. Still, of the two teams, the women seemed most evenly balanced. That mullet chick was a huge disappointment. Granted she is obese and out of shape but she would have been impossible to move if she just hugged a pole.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:12 AM

I just want to say lunch lady from Mass is an embarrassing representation of our states population.

That being said, I see people like her all the time, every day.
*tear*
Old 10-05-2007, 10:20 AM

Her body is about the grossest thing I have ever seen on survivor.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:00 PM

- lunch lady, while not fun to look at, is playing the game far better than most, and will almost definitley make the merge. Can't say the same for many others. I don't think you have a reason to be embarassed.

- I'd have loved the one on one tiebreaker just to see James and Frosty go heads up. Go back and watch Frosty in the rope challenge. kid's a total beast, and with his martial arts expertise, I'd bet he could have taken James down. Of course, that would have put a huge target on his back.

- Educated guess says that After Leslie said heart won instead of strength, someone (JRB?) pointed out that Courtney was at fault regaqrdless, but the clip was edited out for redundancy reasons.

- Groping women who aren't receptive is a brutal political move. They get uncomfortable in a lingering way and the other men will instinctively leap to their defense.

- Dave is a remarkable ass. His stripping off his shorts made his stand out in a negative way to the other team, who hadn't gotten to know him yet, and his constant alienation of his own teammates by talking to them like children (man, haven't seen that before. Seriously, do these people watch the show before going?) has more or less ensured he's going home soon.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:10 PM

If Dave's not going insane the producers are certainly trying to make it look that way. Between his interview that started off with some inappropriate ancient chinese-style proverb wisdom followed by the crazy eyes and his stripping down at the rewards challenge, I think he's losing it.