Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 05:40 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

Micro beat. Just dropped $47 at $.01/.02NL in one night. So this is why they say have a br of 50bi.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i love u felix, u are an inspiration..do me plz

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I answered your question in my BBV thread btw.

But I'm here to answer questions if you guys want/need.

Any interest in my doing a uNL "Well" post? Or am I just getting full of myself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should definitely make a post telling us about your journey with graphs and stats, if you're prepared to do so...
Old 09-15-2007, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I answered your question in my BBV thread btw.

Any interest in my doing a uNL "Well" post? Or am I just getting full of myself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should definitely make a post telling us about your journey with graphs and stats, if you're prepared to do so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - that would be great - would love to hear how you progressed through the levels...
Old 09-15-2007, 08:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll finish out the month and we'll revisit this. I'm looking forward to being able to....
Old 09-15-2007, 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hola uNL!

It's been since July 29th when I moved up to SSNL ($3,000) BR and since then, I've built my roll up to $10,000.

Just stick with it and always be looking to improve your game. Also, I can attest to how much easier poker becomes when you're well BR'd for the level in which you're playing. I can not stress that enough. 30-40 BI's makes tilt nearly non-existent since you can see how very little one or two sessions make to your bottom line.

Just a little pick-me-up for you guys. Good luck and keep grinding!

[/ QUOTE ]
lol i got from 400 to about 7k since beginning july, and now im break even over too much hands because of tilt, lazy play :P . Teach me how not to do that.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:09 AM

Read what I said in the cheese thread. That's a start.

And seriously, why tilt? Read my last few posts here in the brew and you'll see what I mean.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And seriously, why tilt? Read my last few posts here in the brew and you'll see what I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shizzle is a spoiled little brat, that cries if anybody as much as looks at his candy

I've said it before and I'll say it again .... and that makes it irrelevant whether he has skill or not (does he have potential ??? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .... it matters not [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

(EDIT: No offence Shizzle, but honestly .... stop having delusions of greatness when doing well and vice versa and start delivering instead )
Old 09-15-2007, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shizzle is a spoiled little brat, that cries if anybody as much as looks at his candy

I've said it before and I'll say it again .... and that makes it irrelevant whether he has skill or not (does he have potential ??? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] .... it matters not [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

(EDIT: No offence Shizzle, but honestly .... stop having delusions of greatness when doing well and vice versa and start delivering instead )

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get some Gelford love with my brag post? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] How you been good buddy?
Old 09-15-2007, 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Can I get some Gelford love with my brag post? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] How you been good buddy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just beware, Downswings get larger and more severe as you move up, but nice job [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Me ? ... I'm ok, just started working again, my first job after almost two years without a job, so the getting up early business is not to my liking, but apart from that .. both the job and everything else is fine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] (And once I get used to getting up early and not be a tired zombie when I get home, I expect starting to put in some poker hours again)
Old 09-15-2007, 09:43 AM

Heh, don't I know [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] So far, so good though.

Glad to hear things are going well, but Ugh to real world jobs. 5 months left until I leave mine, but then again, I've been in my field now for 14 years. Time to take my shot.

Good luck and having been working nights those whole 14 years, I've learned that anything before 2pm is just wrong [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stay in touch, will ya?
Closed Thread