Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 10:19 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

My AIM name is bl44tsch44p fwiw =)
Old 09-11-2007, 10:34 AM

Hmm now that I'm not earning bonus money anymore, what's the use of playing poker right? I don't find it ' fun ' anymore, now this is not a I'm quitting post, just me being irritated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I'm going to play World of Warcraft again, sitting on all the bundles of cash I'm about to cash out :P

And Ama thanks for the PT trick, I didn't know that.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:48 AM

HAYACH HAYACH

http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html
Old 09-11-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm now that I'm not earning bonus money anymore, what's the use of playing poker right? I don't find it ' fun ' anymore, now this is not a I'm quitting post, just me being irritated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I'm going to play World of Warcraft again, sitting on all the bundles of cash I'm about to cash out :P

And Ama thanks for the PT trick, I didn't know that.

[/ QUOTE ]

np. if you really want to speed up your db's, try this:

have one db called "datamined" and import all your datamined HH's in there.

have another db called "my hands" or whatever and import just the hands from your sessions into that one.

then, tell PAHUD to point to both of them. FWIW i am too lazy to do this but it does work in theory and when you get to like 400k hands you'll probably notice the difference.

maybe.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raise your hand if:

You have AIM/MSN + Microphone/headphones.
Are serious about poker, want to move up.
Analyse your hands after a session, majority of time.

ty

[/ QUOTE ]

hit me up on AIM sometime jbezzel24, i wouldnt mind sweatin some/discussion w/e.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not me, what I was wondering though, my PT database has around 100k hands now, and I just ordered my new pc:

a e6750 core 2 duo with 2 gig.

But how big can it get, before things start to crash on me? Having stats backed by 1k+ hands on people is always nice, but how long will it last?

[/ QUOTE ]

PostgreSQL. Change to it. My database is huge, takes a minute to open and switch tabs if not filtered but it is fine. If I had it to do over again I would separate it out by sites. I have 1.5 million hands and only 1gb of PC3200 ram.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Raise your hand if:

You have AIM/MSN + Microphone/headphones.
Are serious about poker, want to move up.
Analyse your hands after a session, majority of time.

ty

[/ QUOTE ]

hit me up on AIM sometime jbezzel24, i wouldnt mind sweatin some/discussion w/e.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive got the set up...10NL mixing in 25NL aswell.

i only chat with Mr Wooster [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] atm so add me too ...nukewell on AIM...im interested in sweating/discussing so feel free to look me up
Old 09-11-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HAYACH HAYACH

http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

In other news - just played the most boring and mind-draining hour of poker in my life - never been so card dead - the highlight was actually when I got it in with AA vs KK and he rivered a flush, apart from that I managed to blind out a whole BI.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why 2 22" monitors? I used to have the samsung, but the res is just too small for my taste, why not 2 20" 1600*1200, or 2 24" displays.

I have a 24" right now, but not totally happy with it, then again if I buy a 30" I won't be able to play games anymore because of the insane resolution...

[/ QUOTE ]

i use my setup for more than poker. i wanted dual 24" but i wasnt gonna shell out $1600 for the monitors i wanted.

i think the res on the 226BW is ok, i would like it to be a little smaller but i suppose i can deal with it.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:06 PM

i just ran like a madman and made up for all the crap last night. flopped tons of sets that got paid, flopped flushes, made boats. it was glorious. i suppose i can keep these monitors. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

on that note, DOH. i thought i was checking to induce bluff and then realized i was in position....lol. he wasnt calling a bet anyway so i dont feel bad.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.02/$0.05 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $11.82
BB: $6.41
UTG: $2.71
MP: $13.09
CO: $5.27
Hero (BTN): $10.08

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.05, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.24</font>, SB calls $0.22, BB folds, UTG calls $0.19

Flop: ($0.77) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $0.55</font>, SB calls $0.55, UTG folds

Turn: ($1.87) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1.20</font>, SB calls $1.20

River: ($4.27) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks

Pot Size: $4.27 ($0.20 Rake)

SB had J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Kings) and LOST (-$1.99)
Hero had K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Aces full of Kings) and WON (+$2.08)

are we betting this river. practically any draw he had probly came in.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.02/$0.05 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $4.55
BB: $6.00
UTG: $2.04
MP: $8.60
CO: $9.86
Hero (BTN): $11.89

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, MP calls $0.05, CO folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.24</font>, SB calls $0.22, BB folds, MP calls $0.19

Flop: ($0.77) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $0.15</font>, MP calls $0.15, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.05</font>, SB calls $0.90, MP folds

Turn: ($3.02) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1.85</font>, SB calls $1.85

River: ($6.72) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, Hero checks

Pot Size: $6.72 ($0.30 Rake)
Closed Thread